Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

FS: 2015 Fiesta ST Liquid Blue - SE Michigan - 2,500 miles - $19500

Trader history for quite98 (0)

I'm selling the factory one-of-a-kind Liquid Blue ST. I think this car needs not much of an introduction but I would recommend that interested parties check out the auction page from last summer at Bring a Trailer.

https://bringatrailer.com/listing/2015-ford-fiesta-2/

Short summary: this car was used in the 2015 Detroit auto show; one of the five uniquely painted vehicles used to promote the launch of the new Ford GT. It has a unique white leather and black alcantara interior with matching steering wheel. The car has covered approximately 2500 miles. There are no modifications to the vehicle other than a retrofit Sync 3 navigation system/Apple car play USB hub. The original Sync 2 screen/APIM/hub will come with the vehicle.

There are some demerits to the paintwork that are described and pictured at the BaT page. The car has a clean carfax but is marked as having "structural damage" on the Autocheck report. Again I highly recommend you check out the BaT page if you are interested in the vehicle; both reports may be viewed there and obviously there is a discussion in the comments.

The condition of the vehicle is the same as at the time when it was up at BaT. In November the vehicle had new shocks to cure a rattle. There is an article at Road and Track from when the vehicle was up for auction last July.

https://www.roadandtrack.com/car-culture/news/a31317/ford-fiesta-st-liquid-blue/

There are no liens on the vehicle and I have a clean, green, Michigan title in hand, in my name.

I'm open to answer any questions here or via email at quite98@hotmail.com

Last edited:

XR650R

2000 Post Club
Premium Account
The rarest FiST in the world. One FiST to rule them all!

The pièce de résistance? Or, Isildur's bane?

I dunno. I'm just some guy typing on the internets. Love the color, though! [thumb]

TyphoonFiST

9000 Post Club
Premium Account
This is just like the Infamous Radar Blue Typhoon...someone should buy this up. It's such a Gem! [thumb]

kivnul

1000 Post Club
U.S. Army Veteran
If those seats were available I would have actually purchased the recaro package.