Hello and welcome to our Fiesta ST Forum community! Is this your first visit?
Register

See the top rated post in this thread. Click here

User Tag List

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    Member 44 Rep Points
    0%
    Rate Transaction

Medals
    Earned First 5 Rep Points Earned First 25 Rep Points  
    City
    Tigard
    State
    OR
    Country
    United States
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

5 Likes

EXTRA $2000 off on top of any other rebates or discounts for almost any new Ford!

Guest-only advertisement. Register or Log In now!
    Edit: Deal is over to get a coupon. Those who got one have until 7/9/18 to redeem it.

Just use THIS LINK and wait a sec for the pop-up...

Yes, this is on top of any other negotiated dealer discounts or rebates out there, just not good on Focus RS, GT350, Raptor, etc... I personally saw where I could get a 2017 Fusion Sport for $26k after a combined $8k in rebates before any dealer discounts!

If you have been shopping the Ford website recently, you may need to clear your browser cache and cookies or use an anonymous/"incognito" tab if you need to...

PayPal tips to my screen name at gmail. :)
    Last edited by danbfree; 05-19-2018 at 02:11 PM. Reason: Coupon no longer offered

Member 216 Rep Points
    0%
    Rate Transaction

Medals
    Earned First 5 Rep Points Earned First 25 Rep Points Earned First 75 Rep Points Earned First 100 Rep Points  
    City
    Los Angeles
    State
    CA
    Country
    United States
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

1 Likes

Quote Originally Posted by danbfree View Post
    Just use THIS LINK and wait a sec for the pop-up...

Yes, this is on top of any other negotiated dealer discounts or rebates out there, just not good on Focus RS, GT350, Raptor, etc... I personally saw where I could get a 2017 Fusion Sport for $26k after a combined $8k in rebates before any dealer discounts!

If you have been shopping the Ford website recently, you may need to clear your browser cache and cookies or use an anonymous/"incognito" tab if you need to...

PayPal tips to my screen name at gmail. :)
    Snap, that means if I can stack this on top of the current rebates on my ordered 2018 I will be getting it for 19,600 with the Recaros and the Black wheels Orange Spice!

Member 44 Rep Points
    0%
    Rate Transaction

Medals
    City
    Tigard
    State
    OR
    Country
    United States
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Dpro View Post
    Snap, that means if I can stack this on top of the current rebates on my ordered 2018 I will be getting it for 19,600 with the Recaros and the Black wheels Orange Spice!
    Yep some guy on the Reddit FiST sub said he got one with wheels, sunroof and Recaro's for $18k, so even more for your paint you should be getting a dealer discount on top of it...so no dealer anywhere remotely close had the orange spice you wanted? Then you could have definitely negotiated a dealer discount and have it brought in to to you, I think you might lose the dealer discount if you had to order it.

Member 216 Rep Points
    0%
    Rate Transaction

Medals
    Earned First 5 Rep Points Earned First 25 Rep Points Earned First 75 Rep Points Earned First 100 Rep Points  
    City
    Los Angeles
    State
    CA
    Country
    United States
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

1 Likes

Yep some guy on the Reddit FiST sub said he got one with wheels, sunroof and Recaro's for $18k, so even more for your paint you should be getting a dealer discount on top of it...so no dealer anywhere remotely close had the orange spice you wanted? Then you could have definitely negotiated a dealer discount and have it brought in to to you, I think you might lose the dealer discount if you had to order it.
    Ya I searched all over the Western U.S. for Orange Spice Smoke storm Recaro cars.

There were 5 in the last months. 3 are left, one was 1k north decided it was too far and got sold for $21,250. Another one is going for 20,600 right now and its 1k from here. Two otheres are 300-400 moles away. Both have sunroofs , one is not competively priced the other has dealer ad ons that they are trying to soak the customer for another 2k.

The last one...I was about to buy at the end of January for $21,500 it had just arrived and randomly a girl snatched it up before iI could get to the dealer. So the dealer offered me an ordered 2018 with the same discounts except 2018 rebates which now match the 2017.

Comedy is Galpin is sitting on 2 2018 Orange Spice Molten Orange Recaros cars they can’t seem to get rid of. Its probably because Molten Orange Recoars don’t go well with Orange Spice. Its like someone tried to do their upholstery to match but got the color off a bit making it look tacky. Lol

So this puts me at 21,600 with a $500 dollar dealer discount and the 3k rebate. When I toss the 2k private cash on top that drops it to $19,600 . Which is a good deal for a 2018 in California that had to be ordered.

Efectively remove the options and it would be a base for $16,700 Add the paint its $17,300 add the wheels your at $17,700 addd the seats your at $19,600. That is of course with the 5.5k in Rebates,dealer discounts and the private cash deal.
    Not bad in my opinion.

New Member 28 Rep Points
    0%
    Rate Transaction

Medals
    City
    Sherwood
    State
    OR
    Country
    United States
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

https://www.sthelensfordoregon.com/c...Fiesta&Trim=ST

There are four here with recaros for below 20k. Magnetic or storm only though.
    2017 Magnetic w/ Smoke Storm Recaros, Black Wheels, Painted Calipers, Cravenspeed "The Stubby Antenna", Ford ST Rubber Floor Mats, no-pistons Dead Pedal, Matte Black Rimstock Team Dynamics Pro Race 1.2 15x8 wheels, Nitto Neo Gen All-Season 205/50R15 89V XL tires, Black Gorilla Automotive 21133BC 12mm x 1.5" Lugs, XPEL Ultimate Full Front Clear Bra, XPEL Prime HP 30% Window Tint, Yellow Lamin-X Fog Light Covers, Auxbeam F-16 Series LED Fog Light Bulbs, Gloss Red AWR 88a Rear Engine Mount, Swift R-Spec Springs, Bilstein B8 Dampers.

Planned Build: Damond Oil Catch Can, Depo Racing 3" Intercooler, RAMAir Drop-in Air Filter, Cobb Accessport V3 w/ Stratified 93 tune, Pierce 2-Point or 4-Point Front Lower Brace.

Member 44 Rep Points
    0%
    Rate Transaction

Medals
    City
    Tigard
    State
    OR
    Country
    United States
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

1 Likes

Ya I searched all over ghe Western U.S. for Orange Spice Smoke storm Recaro cars.

There were 5 in the last months. 3 are left, one was 1k north decided it was too far and got sold for $21,250. Another one is going for 20,600 right now and its 1k from here. Two otheres are 300-400 moles away. Both have sunroofs , one is not competively priced the other has dealer ad ons that they are trying to soak the customer for another 2k.

The last was I was about to buy at the end of January for $21,500 it had just arrived and randomly a girl snatched it up before iI could get to the dealer. So the dealer offered me an ordered 2018 with the same discounts except 2018 rebates which now match the 2017.

Comedy is Galpin is sitting on 2 2018 Orange Spice Molten Orange Recaros cars they can’t seem to get rid of. Its probably because Molten Orange Recoars don’t go well with Orange Spice. Its like someone tried to do their upholstery to match but got the color off a bit making it look tacky. Lol

So this puts me at 21,600 with a $500 dollar dealer discount and the 3k rebate. When I toss the 2k private cash on top that drops it to $19,600 . Which is a good deal for a 2018 in California that had to be ordered.

Efectively remove the options and it would be a base for $16,700 Add the paint its $17,300 add the wheels your at $17,700 addd the seats your at $19,600. That is of course with the 5.5k in Rebates,dealer discoutns and the private cash deal.
    Not bad in my opinion.
    Yep, you did well, congrats!

Member 216 Rep Points
    0%
    Rate Transaction

Medals
    City
    Los Angeles
    State
    CA
    Country
    United States
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by anticon View Post
    https://www.sthelensfordoregon.com/c...Fiesta&Trim=ST

There are four here with recaros for below 20k. Magnetic or storm only though.
    Great prices but no go as far as I am concerned. Orange Spice is what I wanted. There are Magnetic and Black cars here in California with Smoke Storm Recaros. I get it some people will take almost any color thrown at them. If I am buying new though I want the color I want not something the dealer is trying to get off the lot for the sake of a sale. Lol

Member 44 Rep Points
    0%
    Rate Transaction

Medals
    City
    Tigard
    State
    OR
    Country
    United States
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Great prices but no go as far as I am concerned. Orange Spice is what I wanted. There are Magnetic and Black cars here in California with Smoke Storm Recaros. I get it some people will take almost any color thrown at them. If I am buying new though I want the color I want not something the dealer is trying to get off the lot for the sake of a sale. Lol
    I hear you... I actually wanted magnetic with black wheels not knowing how popular it is, for a FiST anyway, and in SoCal those dark colors get super hot... hell, my magnetic gets really hot inside up here in Portland when only mid '70's... So yeah, you would have a rare color and wouldn't be as hot, I don't blame you at all!

Member 216 Rep Points
    0%
    Rate Transaction

Medals
    City
    Los Angeles
    State
    CA
    Country
    United States
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I hear you... I actually wanted magnetic with black wheels not knowing how popular it is, for a FiST anyway, and in SoCal those dark colors get super hot... hell, my magnetic gets really hot inside up here in Portland when only mid '70's... So yeah, you would have a rare color and wouldn't be as hot, I don't blame you at all!
    Ya before Orange Spice I was thinking Magnetic, I like the color and Blue ( my favorite color)was not avaialbe and I was not a Kona Blue fan so 2016 still on the lot was not a choice. The minute I saw the Orange Spice in person in the Sunlight it was like damn that pops. It also took me back to my Orange 72 240z. I parked a Orange Spice next to the Magnetic and the Shadow Black and for me it owned both those colors.
    The other thing at least here is Gun Metal, Charcoal, Magnetic, grey cars are everywhere. There are so many makes and models on. The road in that shade of Metallic grey is like yawn another grey car. Lol I do like it but damn its everywhere.

Senior Member 213 Rep Points me32's Avatar
    Ratings | Rate Transaction

Medals
    City
    fairfield
    State
    CA
    Country
    United States
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

2 Likes

Guest-only advertisement. Register or Log In now!
    Thanks big time. I maybe buying a new car now
    2008 Shelby GT500
    2921 out of 6513 coupes
    132 of 314 Alloy Metallic
    Shelby Dash Plaque,FRPP TVS Super power pack ,Drag Pack,SVT handling pack,FRPP Cobra Jet TB/MAF/80lb injectors,J&M UCA,LCA,Adj.PHB,SFC,PH A/D,O/R H, DynoMax 3in,CHE, Shelby Rad/HE,VMP 2.59,KB BAP,L&M plenum,BMR KMEMEBER,AED CUSTOM RETURN STYLE FUEL SYSTEM.
    91/E85 tune by SHAUN AT AED
    700HP/700TQ ON E85
    10.78 @ 129MPH 1.644 60FT

2014 Fiesta ST Green Envy Tricoat SOLD
    2014 Tuxedo Black Fusion

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast