Hello and welcome to our Fiesta ST Forum community! Is this your first visit?
Register

See the top rated post in this thread. Click here

User Tag List

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
Results 31 to 34 of 34
23 Likes

Thread: Strengths

  1. #31
    Senior Member 729 Rep Points
    Ratings | Rate Transaction

    Medals
    Earned First 5 Rep Points Earned First 25 Rep Points Earned First 75 Rep Points Earned First 100 Rep Points  
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    City
    Lincoln
    State
    NE
    Country
    United States
    Posts
    1,071
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Likes Received
    729


    Guest-only advertisement. Register or Log In now!
    Quote Originally Posted by ProDigit View Post
    Smart move!
    Might turn out you'll need to eat your words more than just with the tach thread...
    Deleted
    2016 Kona Blue Fiesta ST- His
    2017 Magnetic Gray Fiesta ST- Hers
    2003 Mustang GT 5-speed - Whoever’s

  2. #32
    Member 133 Rep Points zanethan's Avatar
    0%
    Rate Transaction

    Medals
    Earned First 5 Rep Points Earned First 25 Rep Points Earned First 75 Rep Points Earned First 100 Rep Points  
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    City
    Charlotte
    State
    Non-US
    Country
    United States
    Posts
    390
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Likes Received
    133


    2 Likes

    Quote Originally Posted by ProDigit View Post
    Smart move!
    Might turn out you'll need to eat your words more than just with the tach thread...
    You may want to check your attitude. Have we been the most welcoming, no. And yes I'm part of that problem and for that, I apologize. That being said, you are new to this platform and came in spreading false information. When confronted you continued to do so instead of actually going through and learning about the platform. As others have mentioned, I would go through and read old posts and actually learn from the data that we have gathered over the past 4 years. Otherwise, when you actually do have a question in regards to your car you will find that not a lot of members will be willing to lend a hand.

  3. #33
    New Member 13 Rep Points
    0%
    Rate Transaction

    Medals
    Earned First 5 Rep Points  
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    City
    Miami, FL
    State
    FL
    Country
    United States
    Posts
    82
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Likes Received
    13


    1 Likes

    Quote Originally Posted by zanethan View Post
    You may want to check your attitude. Have we been the most welcoming, no. And yes I'm part of that problem and for that, I apologize. That being said, you are new to this platform and came in spreading false information. When confronted you continued to do so instead of actually going through and learning about the platform. As others have mentioned, I would go through and read old posts and actually learn from the data that we have gathered over the past 4 years. Otherwise, when you actually do have a question in regards to your car you will find that not a lot of members will be willing to lend a hand.
    I think there was mostly bashing on the forum.
    When some of my information turned out to be true, people turn in shame, but yet feel no shame on attacking someone who makes a statement, rather than question what he means with this statement.
    Some things I have been wrong, yes.
    However, "truth in ruin" was one of the top provokers on the forum.
    In all honesty, he deserved it.

  4. #34
    Senior Member 729 Rep Points
    Ratings | Rate Transaction

    Medals
    Earned First 5 Rep Points Earned First 25 Rep Points Earned First 75 Rep Points Earned First 100 Rep Points  
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    City
    Lincoln
    State
    NE
    Country
    United States
    Posts
    1,071
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Likes Received
    729


    Guest-only advertisement. Register or Log In now!
    Quote Originally Posted by ProDigit View Post
    I think there was mostly bashing on the forum.
    When some of my information turned out to be true, people turn in shame, but yet feel no shame on attacking someone who makes a statement, rather than question what he means with this statement.
    Some things I have been wrong, yes.
    However, "truth in ruin" was one of the top provokers on the forum.
    In all honesty, he deserved it.
    What did I do to earn the “top provoker” title?

    And what exactly do I deserve?

    And for the record, my “Deleted” reply was originally “What tach thread?”

    I don’t think there’s a damn thing I’ve done to deserve to be called out on.
    2016 Kona Blue Fiesta ST- His
    2017 Magnetic Gray Fiesta ST- Hers
    2003 Mustang GT 5-speed - Whoever’s


 
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •