Hello and welcome to our Fiesta ST Forum community! Is this your first visit?
Register

See the top rated post in this thread. Click here

User Tag List

Page 1 of 13 12345678911 ... LastLast
    Senior Member 195 Rep Points
    0%
    Rate Transaction

Medals
    Earned First 5 Rep Points Earned First 25 Rep Points Earned First 75 Rep Points Earned First 100 Rep Points  
    City
    Tigard
    State
    OR
    Country
    United States
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

2 Likes

New tune version 4.0 available!

Guest-only advertisement. Register or Log In now!
    From their FB page:

The long awaited Fiesta ST Flash Tune V4.00 is officially released! All tunes built from this point forward will be V4.00. There is a Version Update option for older tunes should you wish to upgrade.

Version 3.10 to 4.00 changes:

- Faster adapting, more responsive ignition timing and knock management
    - Increased power, torque and turbo response improvements (Smoother boost control and improved boost response)
    - Air fuel ratio targets optimized for pump gas and ethanol tunes
    - New aggressive throttle mapping available as an option
    - Added high torque (HT) E30 option (+15-20ft/lb from 2500-4500 RPM over regular E30)
    - New Progressive Crackles. If you want progressive crackles, you will need to add them here via a tune adjustment.

Tune update order page

I JUST got my tune 2 weeks ago, Stratified, and I just spent $15 on tune changes I realize I don't need, can you hook a brother up???

Member 95 Rep Points HBEcoBeaST's Avatar
    0%
    Rate Transaction

Medals
    Earned First 5 Rep Points Earned First 25 Rep Points Earned First 75 Rep Points  
    City
    Huntington Beach
    State
    CA
    Country
    United States
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

High torque option on E30? Sounds completely unnecessary but somehow I still want..

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

0%
    Rate Transaction

Medals
    Earned First 5 Rep Points Earned First 25 Rep Points Earned First 75 Rep Points Earned First 100 Rep Points  
    City
    Tigard
    State
    OR
    Country
    United States
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by HBEcoBeaST View Post
    High torque option on E30? Sounds completely unnecessary but somehow I still want..
    Yeah, it takes a datalog refinement charge to get that too but sounds worth it, but I don't have e85 very close so I'm not bothering for now... Our gas here comes out as about 94 octane even though the pump only says 92, so I'll at least do the update and a datalog refinement to go with it to max out what I can.

Ratings | Rate Transaction

Medals
    City
    New Castle
    State
    DE
    Country
    United States
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

1 Likes

Quote Originally Posted by danbfree View Post
    From their FB page:

The long awaited Fiesta ST Flash Tune V4.00 is officially released! All tunes built from this point forward will be V4.00. There is a Version Update option for older tunes should you wish to upgrade.

Version 3.10 to 4.00 changes:

- Faster adapting, more responsive ignition timing and knock management
    - Increased power, torque and turbo response improvements (Smoother boost control and improved boost response)
    - Air fuel ratio targets optimized for pump gas and ethanol tunes
    - New aggressive throttle mapping available as an option
    - Added high torque (HT) E30 option (+15-20ft/lb from 2500-4500 RPM over regular E30)
    - New Progressive Crackles. If you want progressive crackles, you will need to add them here via a tune adjustment.

Tune update order page

I JUST got my tune 2 weeks ago, Stratified, and I just spent $15 on tune changes I realize I don't need, can you hook a brother up???
    Ah man, I'm in the same boat. Just got my revised flash tune about a week ago. Dayummmmm.... Wish they would have put up a warning or something. I could have waited

Vendor Premier Vendor 167 Rep Points Alex@Stratified's Avatar
    0%
    Rate Transaction

Medals
    City
    Richmond
    Country
    Canada
    Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

1 Likes

Thanks for posting danbfree; this has been in the works for some time so I hope you guys enjoy the improvements. Also for those who have the 3.10 tune and want to just add the features of the new tune without changing anything else, there is the $25 version update and we will rebuild the tune to the newest spec.

http://www.stratifiedauto.com/index....roducts_id=671

If you want features changed or have new parts installed since your last flash tune, the mod update is needed.

http://www.stratifiedauto.com/index....roducts_id=298

0%
    Rate Transaction

Medals
    City
    Tigard
    State
    OR
    Country
    United States
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Alex@Stratified View Post
    Thanks for posting danbfree; this has been in the works for some time so I hope you guys enjoy the improvements. Also for those who have the 3.10 tune and want to just add the features of the new tune without changing anything else, there is the $25 version update and we will rebuild the tune to the newest spec.

http://www.stratifiedauto.com/index....roducts_id=671

If you want features changed or have new parts installed since your last flash tune, the mod update is needed.

http://www.stratifiedauto.com/index....roducts_id=298
    Alex, you guys do great work, I just wish I knew it was coming soon and I would have waited, oh well... can you at least cancel my change order for the changes I don't need and give me credit toward the update instead? I will doing do a datalog adjustment in a few months as I'm pretty sure I have room, but either way I can PM you my order number if you can help, thanks!

Vendor Premier Vendor 167 Rep Points Alex@Stratified's Avatar
    0%
    Rate Transaction

Medals
    City
    Richmond
    Country
    Canada
    Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by danbfree View Post
    Alex, you guys do great work, I just wish I knew it was coming soon and I would have waited, oh well... can you at least cancel my change order for the changes I don't need and give me credit toward the update instead? I will doing do a datalog adjustment in a few months as I'm pretty sure I have room, but either way I can PM you my order number if you can help, thanks!
    If we haven't done the change sure I can refund you for this. Please email the order number to https://www.stratifiedauto.com/index...age=contact_us

0%
    Rate Transaction

Medals
    City
    Tigard
    State
    OR
    Country
    United States
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

If we haven't done the change sure I can refund you for this. Please email the order number to https://www.stratifiedauto.com/index...age=contact_us
    Sent, thanks Alex!

Member 95 Rep Points HBEcoBeaST's Avatar
    0%
    Rate Transaction

Medals
    City
    Huntington Beach
    State
    CA
    Country
    United States
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I wonder what the E30 high torque # is at the wheels. My understanding is the stock turbo can put down 260lbs + on the current tune stage 1. That's approaching hybrid turbo #s.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

0%
    Rate Transaction

Medals
    City
    Tigard
    State
    OR
    Country
    United States
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Guest-only advertisement. Register or Log In now!
    I got the cancellation/refund e-mail, thanks again, I'll just order the update instead from here!

Page 1 of 13 12345678911 ... LastLast