Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Hello from North Carolina

Hello and thanks for having me.

I am a new Fiesta ST owner as of the first of May. I picked up a 2016 Kona Blue ST with 440 miles on the odometer from a dealership group that has owned it since it came off the line. I figure I basically got a brand new car for around $7K off the original list price, I couldn't pass it up. I am getting close to the 1000 mile mark now and am getting a feel for the car. I do intend to lightly mod this car, nothing crazy, maybe a set of wheels/tires, modest tune, st2000 airbox, and sports springs for now. I am a mechanic by trade, even if I am working in highway incident management now. So I know I will feel the need to tinker with it a little.

This is my first time owning a car this small. I am used to GM V8's and Supercharged 6's. So far, I may be a convert. These little cars are fun to drive.

XR650R

2000 Post Club
Premium Account
Congrats and welcome! You're exactly right about this car. It's not the fastest thing on 4 wheels, but it's one of the most fun.

Yesterday, I dropped by my friend's house and let her take it for a spin. She was laughing out loud. That's just what the FiST does to people.

All that, and 29 mpg with a tune.

MKVIIST

5000 Post Club
Staff Member
Premium Account
Congrats and welcome aboard

Hello and thanks for having me.

I am a new Fiesta ST owner as of the first of May. I picked up a 2016 Kona Blue ST with 440 miles on the odometer from a dealership group that has owned it since it came off the line. I figure I basically got a brand new car for around $7K off the original list price, I couldn't pass it up. I am getting close to the 1000 mile mark now and am getting a feel for the car. I do intend to lightly mod this car, nothing crazy, maybe a set of wheels/tires, modest tune, st2000 airbox, and sports springs for now. I am a mechanic by trade, even if I am working in highway incident management now. So I know I will feel the need to tinker with it a little.

This is my first time owning a car this small. I am used to GM V8's and Supercharged 6's. So far, I may be a convert. These little cars are fun to drive.
Welcome!