Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Fifteen52 17x8 Tarmac - 4x108 ET42

Trader history for SLOpartyST (0)

I have a set of 17x8 Fifteen 52 Tarmacs (4x108 ET42) for sale. They currently are plasti-dipped black but underneath they are white. They are wrapped in a set of Falken AZENIS RT-615K 215/40R17 87W. They have about 6,000 miles on them only during the summer.

I have taken up mountain biking and since my endeavors have taken me off road, I have kept these in the garage and have been collecting dust. I am in the process of cleaning out my garage and need these gone.

Wheels were purchased new for $1300
Tires were purchased for $560

I am asking $900 for everything. but price is negotiable. Shipping also is possible at your expense, however I would prefer someone to come by and pick them up. I have the original boxes and wheel covers but I don't think they will fit in the boxes with the tires on them lol.

Everything includes:
- Wheels
- Tires
- Tire Stickers (admittedly not in the best shape)
- Gold McGuard Lugs with wheel locks
- TPMS installed by America's Tire

please PM with any inquiries

[/URL]
[/IMG]

Fix pictures pls
Wish you were local I'd consider letting the wife kill me

Don’t the for sale rules say something about posting photos when selling merchandise?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I’m in the LA area but am willing to meet halfway or pick them up if the price is right