Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

DSM td04 13G turbo

RubenZZZ

1000 Post Club
I found my old 13G from a gen1 DSM auto that i wanted to run in a Civic a few years back.

I know its small and doesnt make much boost, but could i send it in and have it "updated" to run in my FiST?

My understanding is that these spool up really fast and can make upwards of 250-280 hp/tq.

I know the TD04 turbos have been modded for years now, is this 13G an option?

Sent from my 2PYB2 using Tapatalk

TyphoonFiST

9000 Post Club
Premium Account
Sell them and take that money and put it twords a new setup....dont try and be frugal/cheap....this is a performance game....there's plenty of turbos for sale made specifically for the FiST out there if you look...deals can be had....you just have to be quick on the draw. In the end the turbo you have might be just as expensive to get to "work" as getting one new and most likely second hand.

Sent from my SM-N950U1 using Tapatalk

OP
RubenZZZ

RubenZZZ

1000 Post Club
Thread Starter #4
Sell them and take that money and put it twords a new setup....dont try and be frugal/cheap....this is a performance game....there's plenty of turbos for sale made specifically for the FiST out there if you look...deals can be had....you just have to be quick on the draw. In the end the turbo you have might be just as expensive to get to "work" as getting one new and most likely second hand.

Sent from my SM-N950U1 using Tapatalk
Ah.

Most aftermarket turbos are like $1500+, i figured building a hybrid using modern td04/td05 parts could make similar power for less.

I mean, the bottom end is only good for like 350hp, right?

Sent from my 2PYB2 using Tapatalk