Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Side skirts

Not sure if this has been covered but my drivers side skirt is somewhat peeling off the front and rear. i was wondering if 3m double sided tape would work or if there is any other thing that anyone has used that would work better. its looks like there is 3m tape already there from the factory. any help before i dive into this would be great thanks again

Check to make sure the side skirt clips are not broken. The early assembly clips were garbage and sheared from even the slightest stress.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

alexrex20

1000 Post Club
Mine got knocked loose and even after replacing the clips with actual Ford clips and 3M industrial double sided tape, the damn thing still pops loose. Zip ties to the rescue.

Clean with alcohol before applying the double sided tape. The issue is that the side skirt side of the pad that touches the tape is very small so there's little contact surface for the tape to stick to.

Good luck.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
I gave up (it's my passenger side only that is peeling away) on trying, so I finally gave in, and chanced the paint mismatch, and they are going to install a whole new painted skirt and clips this coming week under warranty.

Supposedly, it was already painted on Friday, just waiting for it to cure. ;)