Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Wagner Tuning Competition Intercooler

TyphoonFiST

9000 Post Club
Premium Account
Does this fit the N.A. Fiesta ST? I thought there was a verification that the crashbar is the issue...maybe I'm wrong.

Sent from my SM-N950U1 using Tapatalk

pwnall1337

Vendor
They don't fit by default, but the guys at mod bargains made it work somehow. I think you can modify the crash bar, but I need to look into it more because my personal car needs a bigger intercooler and I've been looking around.

TyphoonFiST

9000 Post Club
Premium Account
They don't fit by default, but the guys at mod bargains made it work somehow. I think you can modify the crash bar, but I need to look into it more because my personal car needs a bigger intercooler and I've been looking around.
I Wish this vendor would respond back with an answer...But if you try it let us know! [party]

pwnall1337

Vendor
I Wish this vendor would respond back with an answer...But if you try it let us know! [party]
I'm not sure if geoff or wyatt is behind this forum account, but I'll ping wyatt and let him know.

update* wyatt said it should fit. I'd be interested in seeing someone try it. Could be a a good upgrade path for my personal car.

Last edited: