Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Hello from NH - RS and Cobra looking to get into a Fiesta

Hi guys,

Currently have a 16 RS with 23k miles and an 03 Whippled Cobra making 800whp for the weekend car.

I am just here considering swapping my RS for a Fiesta and try to save some cash. Test drove a few Fiestas, definitely fun little car

Attachments

XR650R

2000 Post Club
Premium Account
Welcome! That Cobra sounds like all the car you would need to satisfy the urge for speed. The FiST would make a more economical DD than the RS, for sure, and just as fun to drive in the real world. It's no RS, but it isn't slow.

TyphoonFiST

9000 Post Club
Premium Account
Now go get an AP3 With a Flash tune from any of the fine vendors here....You know its just a matter of time before you get the Go fast bug. I Said the same thing...ill keep it stock...ill keep it stock...going fast is why I have my Typhoon. ...then wham Mod bug bit and I'm knee deep now again! [thumb][screwy]

OP
I
Thread Starter #12
Got a pretty decent deal. Got rid of the negative equity in the RS

Liking it so far. A bit different to get comfortable in it, but I'll get used to it

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

OP
I
Thread Starter #13
Got her all cleaned up...

1. I wish the headrests reclined a bit

2. I might need a shifter extension to get comfy

3. I wish there was a HID projector swap that was easy haha

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk