Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Ford Racing Exhaust Anyone Yet?

I can't find any sound clips or dyno numbers for this exhaust. I understand why it isn't appealing to most...expensive as hell and a minor size increase.... I have owned lots of cars with big loud exhaust and that isn't my choice for a daily driver these days. I want something tasteful that will keep my warranty but won't kill power if I go with a mountune warranty tune. Get the idea? So yes, anyone found any sound clips of specifically the FRPP exhaust and not the Borla ( i know they are supposedly the "same" ).

CanadianST

From what I read they are identical, I'm considering it as my second option if COBB drops the ball on theirs (I'd be very surprised) and have gone by the Borla clips.

OP
Teezlr
Thread Starter #4
From what I read they are identical, I'm considering it as my second option if COBB drops the ball on theirs (I'd be very surprised) and have gone by the Borla clips.
Or mountune...

me32

1000 Post Club
I can't find any sound clips or dyno numbers for this exhaust. I understand why it isn't appealing to most...expensive as hell and a minor size increase.... I have owned lots of cars with big loud exhaust and that isn't my choice for a daily driver these days. I want something tasteful that will keep my warranty but won't kill power if I go with a mountune warranty tune. Get the idea? So yes, anyone found any sound clips of specifically the FRPP exhaust and not the Borla ( i know they are supposedly the "same" ).
Im also very interested in this aswell

Just a quick teaser of the production exhaust and some launch control testing. :)

http://instagram.com/p/o3VO7ZtZR0/

Ian
Oh you naughty boys! That sounds like a bunch of angry hornets got stuck in the resonator. Can't wait for a more proper video (hint hint) to get a sense of what we're dealing with here! So close but so far away still...come on June hurry up and pass so COBB can finally release the goods!

Was that clip with a catted or decat DP?

Oh you naughty boys! That sounds like a bunch of angry hornets got stuck in the resonator. Can't wait for a more proper video (hint hint) to get a sense of what we're dealing with here! So close but so far away still...come on June hurry up and pass so COBB can finally release the goods!

Was that clip with a catted or decat DP?
Catted high flow downpipe.

Ian

OP
Teezlr
Thread Starter #18
Ahh just when I was about to cave on the fswerks! Well guess I'll hold out a little longer For more clips and a price tag... But so far so good. Only the price and if Mountune releases a vid like this may stop me again.
Ditto

Screw all of you, I'm ready to buy!!! Man, I thought I was going to be able to put some money away this month....Happy Birthday to me!

lessard.dcj

1000 Post Club
One thing to talk parts but another to put them on sale Cobb[poke]. and i personally dont think a second stage 1 kit counts as a release for May, so i'll be looking forward to a double release for June.[shakehands]