Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Greetings from East Tennessee

Hey, all. I just purchased a black 2018 FIST. Non-Recaro, my wife is claustrophobic and would have never ridden with me. In fact only option is the black wheels/red calipers, which I admit look pretty sharp. I'm an old guy, turn 57 next month, but have always liked small cars. My last were a Jetta and a Fit. I'm hoping to recreate the feeling I had towards my dearly departed Contour SVT, the only car I ever truly loved. So far so good! Anyone considering a FIST should really think about buying now, the incentives are crazy good! I'm sure I’ll have lots of questions but right now I’m just getting to know it.

Welcome!
I came out of a Fit into the FiST back in February, definitely an improvement!
Enjoy the car, it's a great little hot hatch.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hello from middle Tennessee, I'm also a old guy, 54 and loving my 2 month old 2017. Black with the silver wheels and the sunroof. I could have bought a 2018 for the same price $19,000 but the 17 had a sunroof and the 18 had a rear camera. I like the sunroof!!!! Welcome to the forum. COOP

XR650R

2000 Post Club
Premium Account
Old guys! Yay us! [driving]

If you like Grateful Dead music, Dead and Co. are playing a show tonight, free simulcast. 7:00 EST. http://nugs.tv/

We welcome all! From Young bucks to Retirees! Nothing but love. The Fiesta is a markable improvement over all my previous automotive explorations (2xMKII GTI, RPS13, CRX...etc etc).

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk