Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Stratified tune affect on OEM traction control button

Trader history for apex1 (0)

I have a Stratified single file 93 and E30 combo tune with all 5 slots used. 93, E30, 93 eco, E30 eco and valet mode. I have Stratifed traction control on by default. My question is whether the Stratifed tune overrules the OEM traction control, the OEM stability (yaw) control, and the OEM torque vectoring. If not, does the OEM off button still work and does it maintain its 2 step function? If it does still work, what does it do? And does torque vectoring always stay on regardless of the use of the button, as it does when stock? See pages 12 and 13 of the FiST Supplemental Owners Manual for a full description of the stock setup. Thanks.

Last edited:
Maybe email Stratified with those questions, it's their tune file so I would assume they would be able to give you the most accurate answers

I have a Stratified single file 93 and E30 combo tune with all 5 slots used. 93, E30, 93 eco, E30 eco and valet mode. I have Stratifed traction control on by default. My question is whether the Stratifed tune overrules the OEM traction control, the OEM stability (yaw) control, and the OEM torque vectoring. If not, does the OEM off button still work and does it maintain its 2 step function? If it does still work, what does it do? And does torque vectoring always stay on regardless of the use of the button, as it does when stock? See pages 12 and 13 for a full description of the stock setup. Thanks.
The STuned TC is basically on top of the OEM TC. It does have YAW compensations etc..

Everything left on would be OEM TC, ESC, and STuned TC.

If you're in sport mode then OEM TC is off and STuned TC is on.

If you turn everything off, then OEC TC is off and ESC is off but STuned TC is on.

OP
apex1
Thread Starter #4
The STuned TC is basically on top of the OEM TC. It does have YAW compensations etc..

If you turn everything off, then OEC TC is off and ESC is off but STuned TC is on.
Thanks Tanner.

Maybe email Stratified with those questions, it's their tune file so I would assume they would be able to give you the most accurate answers
He’s laser quick with those obvious answers haha. It’s like saying, “google it” [emoji23]🤣[emoji24]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

danbfree

3000 Post Club

I just wish it could default to Sport mode, I have yet to get in the habit of pushing the button every time I get in and then invariably I have a chance to get on it, but then factory TC kicks in, LOL... But the refinements you guys made to the Cobb system and the default setting is quite good, well worth the $10 option for anyone smart enough to know that some TC can be good. :)

Quisp

1000 Post Club
I just wish it could default to Sport mode, I have yet to get in the habit of pushing the button every time I get in and then invariably I have a chance to get on it, but then factory TC kicks in, LOL... But the refinements you guys made to the Cobb system and the default setting is quite good, well worth the $10 option for anyone smart enough to know that some TC can be good. :)
There was someone on here making a circuitry to default tc to off. Been crickets a long time.