Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Where did you get your Cobb AP?

I know there are many vendors out there who have the Cobb Accessport and it seems that there are different versions of the stages and recommended hardware. I am curious as to who the best vendor is and what kind of support they offer. I know this might be quite subjective and perhaps treading into proprietary territory.... I am just curious where everyone got their devices and why. [scratch]

Personally, I bought mine used off of the forum. If you are buying new, buying from mountune is best because you get a free custom tune. Any AP for the fiesta should come with all 3 stages of OTS tunes, they can be downloaded off of Cobb's website.

I also bought mine used off of the forum. But if buying new, I'd go with Stratified because you get a flash tune with the purchase price ($50 value). If you think you will be happy with OTS tunes or will be going with a custom tune, just wait until one comes up for sale in the forum. Seems like a few each week around $400.

alexrex20

1000 Post Club
I got mine from Mountune because I didn't know any better. If I did it again, I would definitely get it from Stratified. That's the tune I'm running.

OP
J
Thread Starter #6
I ordered mine from Stratified; got their free custom flash tune, and added two other tunes.
Stratified does look interesting. The options menu has lots of choices. I never considered "burble" before but this must be heard to be appreciated. [scratch]

Truth in Ruin

1000 Post Club
Stratified does look interesting. The options menu has lots of choices. I never considered "burble" before but this must be heard to be appreciated. [scratch]
I would follow their recommendations on a catless downpipe when using the exhaust crackles. Definitely get the $10 TC add-on.