Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

COBB Replacement hardware/gasket info

So I just purchased a used COBB catback exhaust for my fiST. I need new gaskets, bolts and nuts before I install. I’d like to get them from COBB but they don’t seem to sell them on their site. Any suggestions for quality replacement parts?

Just take one piece of the exhaust to the hardware store and get the new nuts/bolts in something that won't rust. It cost me less than $8 I think at an ACE Hardware. As for the gaskets, I just ordered 2.5" 2 bolt exhaust gaskets from amazon for a couple dollars each. Some go to Advanced auto and get ones made by Felpro. You don't need to order them from Cobb and they'll probably run you a bit less to source yourself.

Edit... for reference, these are the ones I used for my Cobb Exhaust:
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01N6W17SN/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o06_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

OP
S
Thread Starter #5
Just take one piece of the exhaust to the hardware store and get the new nuts/bolts in something that
won't rust. It cost me less than $8 I think at an ACE Hardware. As for the gaskets, I just ordered 2.5" 2 bolt exhaust gaskets from amazon for a couple dollars each. Some go to Advanced auto and get ones made by Felpro. You don't need to order them from Cobb and they'll probably run you a bit less to source yourself.

Edit... for reference, these are the ones I used for my Cobb Exhaust:
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01N6W17SN/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o06_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1
Thanks man! That’s a great cost efffective way to find replacement hardware. I’ll have my new exhaust bolted on by this weekend!