Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

2015 Fiesta ST, Silver, 48K mi., 11.5K$, Bay area, CA.

Trader history for fasterhorses (0)

2015 Fiesta ST, Silver, 48K mi., $10.250, Bay area, CA.

Hello FiST people,

I'm selling my '15 ST, Ingot Silver, with 48,000 miles. The transmission/transaxle was just replaced with a new, not rebuilt, unit by Ford, at a dealer The orig started popping out of sixth, covered under warrantee, and now it shifts like it should, I was never happy with the transmission, wasn't sure if it was just the way they are. I have owned the car for the last six months or so, I had planned on using it for commute and give my Corvette a break, then the C got totaled by some idiot not paying attention to his driving, and now I'm changing up everything. Kind of getting out the car thing and focusing on mountain biking.
It's completely stock, pryer owner was a Ford tech and did 5K oil changes and proper warm up procedure, which is the most important thing, hot oil before pushing on a engine is extremely important. I just had a new windshield installed, and the tires are almost new, Firestone Indy's which really good BTW. It has some small cosmetic flaws, a small crack in the front bumper cover and some curb rashing. Everything works no excuses, perfectly solid driver, smooth wheels, and perfectly aligned. I very much doubt there is a better one for this price in Northern CA. Please feel free to email for pictures or more info.
Bill whwhiteley@yahoo.com

Last edited:
OP
F
Thread Starter #5
Has it got Recaro seats?
It does not. I tried them and found them too high for me, I'm 6'4" and even though there is much head room without a sunroof, another important thing I forgot to mention, I like to be as low as possible. As for sunroof the less of them in the world the better, a key feature to this car. The price is on the lower side, but I want to make a easy enjoyable deal with somebody who really wants it, as long as I cover what I owe I'm content. I just registered it today so that's another $275 taken care of.