Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

FS: OEM Rado Gray wheels XC $300/set pickup GA only, tires optional

Trader history for jeff (2)

jeff

2000 Post Club
Product Description: Set of 4 stock OEM Rado Gray wheels with center caps
Price: $300 picked up in Augusta GA
Shipping Details: Free pickup
Contact Information: PM me and I'll send you my Paypal info.

These are in great shape, used 28,001 miles, have a few dings and such but nothing bad, I cleaned them up they are quite nice. Maybe you need an extra set of wheels for a winter setup, or maybe you want to put these on another car, who knows...also I have the stock Bridgestone tires (not mounted), 2 are nearly dead but you could drive on them a couple thousand miles, the other 2 have maybe 10,000 miles, they're decent, if you want them I'll throw them in with the wheels.

CSM

1000 Post Club
Good deal, GLWS!

In case you haven't, you should post to the ATL ST/RS page on facebook. Fairly active group

OP
jeff

jeff

2000 Post Club
Thread Starter #5
Good deal, GLWS!

In case you haven't, you should post to the ATL ST/RS page on facebook. Fairly active group
Thanks man.

I'm not on FB by choice, any chance you would post this for me on the page? I'd really appreciate it!!!

OP
jeff

jeff

2000 Post Club
Thread Starter #7
NP. PM me an e-mail address or other method where folks can contact you [driving]
OK thanks so much!

BUMP for these fine wheels/tire combo!

It just happens that I'll be in Marietta/Acworth for work on Monday 6/11 from around 11a-2p, if anyone in the Atlanta area wants to buy these and can meet me there you get them brought to Atlanta....I could only fit the wheels though, I'm taking the Fiesta over, no room for the tires too.

OP
jeff

jeff

2000 Post Club
Thread Starter #8
Weekly bump!