Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

FS: Turbosmart Kompact Shortie Dual Port BOV

Trader history for VirtualRonin (1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

VirtualRonin

Active Military
Selling a used, well cared for TS Kompact Shortie BOV. Asking $160 shipped **SOLD**

I bought a new Turbosmart Plumb Back for my VT330R hybrid and all I needed was the valve so this will come with brand new hardware, boost reference, and CEL defender plus a new o-ring kit. I modified the original cap trying to get things to fit but it didn't work out so I bought a brand new cap from Turbosmart to replace it. The new black anodized cap will appear darker than the rest of the unit.

Attachments

Last edited:
You wouldn't be willing to sell me just the hardware/accessories, would you? We spoke on Facebook last weekend if you remember.

OP
VirtualRonin

VirtualRonin

Active Military
Thread Starter #3
You wouldn't be willing to sell me just the hardware/accessories, would you? We spoke on Facebook last weekend if you remember.
I'd like to try to sell it as a complete kit for now. Hit me back in a week and if it's still available we can maybe work something out. What parts are you needing specifically? Just the valve, correct? I assume you have all the other parts that came with the Plumb Back kit.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'd like to try to sell it as a complete kit for now. Hit me back in a week and if it's still available we can maybe work something out. What parts are you needing specifically? Just the valve, correct? I assume you have all the other parts that came with the Plumb Back kit.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Well I bought a used X47 and it came with a plumb back but none of the accessories to install it. I need the adapter, CE plug and the vacuum line. I don't necessarily want a dual port otherwise I'd just buy yours. I'll see if TS can help.

I probably should buy yours, it's a great deal.

Status
Not open for further replies.