Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

what's a good price to pay on a new 2017 FiST in CA?

Tavoman43

Hello Guys, I'm new to the Ford car family... I have 2 FiST that I'm looking at, both new 2017... sales price is around $18.5k they are fully loaded with Nav and sun roof with no recaros.
I will love the Recaros but car will be a daily driver not a track car... what do you guys think about the price? Cars are in California. I will like to know ball park pricing for guidance!

thanks in advance.

Dpro

6000 Post Club
Just got off the phone with my dealer and the Memorial day summer incentives drop on friday. This could be stackable 0% financing or anothe 500-1k added to the current cash rebate.

I am waiting with baited breath as my build date is next week and I could appy these to all the other incentives and rebates I alreayd have stacked up.

The $18,500 price is not bad for everything but the Recaros. Personally I would not get a sunroof car. I also feel the protection package is overrpriced. The Nav is overpriced as welll, but hey if it gets thrown in for free, why not?
I priced my order out minus the Recaros, Black wheels and Tri Color paint and came up with a base in the range of $16,500. Now mind you I have a limit time 2k personel cash offer that had to be claimed in two weks of when it wa issued and once claimed has to be used July 9th. So that would put a base without that at $18,600 .
Now all of this is for an 18 not a 17.

Yet all you have to do is add up the cost of the options on the 17 and deduct that from the 18,600 and that tells you your base. Price either way all of this pricing has now pretty much dropped below dealer invoice.

Another way to look at is if you are saving 4-5k of MSRP sticker your in the ballpark.

Jerickson88

That’s a smokin deal. I got the 72 @ 0% but paid full price in December of 2016 for mine. Of course I only put like $500 down. And I have the base ST. Pretty low payment tho