Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Loving my FiST - Former FoRS : Mountain Pics Inside

First mini road trip in the FiST.

Got 32.7mpg over the 290 mile trip driving aggressively on Bear Notch and the Kank a bit. Have a total of 800 on my ST now

Really a fun car to drive. Definitely not as fast as my RS, or as capable. But it's just as much fun, if not more, than the RS was, all while doing much less illegal speeds

Plus, it rides a million times better than my RS on H&Rs haha

If anybody asks on the fogs, they are a custom set made by my friend. We have sold 80+ kits to the RS community over the past years. German quality, awesome color. Could get you guys some if you're interested. Just PM me

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

XR650R

2000 Post Club
Premium Account
Welcome!

I've ridden motorcycles that can do 0-60 in under 3 seconds. They are thrilling, but frustrating. You can't use that kind of power anywhere but on a track, and you'll need a big one. On the street, you're just asking for trouble. That's why I ride a 650 single.

My FiST is like my bike: Agile, and fast enough to be fun. Getting 30 mpg doesn't suck, either.

OP
I
Thread Starter #5
Welcome!

I've ridden motorcycles that can do 0-60 in under 3 seconds. They are thrilling, but frustrating. You can't use that kind of power anywhere but on a track, and you'll need a big one. On the street, you're just asking for trouble. That's why I ride a 650 single.

My FiST is like my bike: Agile, and fast enough to be fun. Getting 30 mpg doesn't suck, either.
I love my FiST, but I still miss my bikes. so fun and pure.

My weekend car makes 770whp so I can get my need for speed out with that haha

I'd kill myself on a bike

OP
I
Thread Starter #8
OP, what made you get rid of your FoRS for a fiesta?
Money honestly...

It's my DD and it was just simply expensive.

My payment was $727 a month and it got 18.4mpg over my 23k mileage of ownership.

Got my payment under $400 now. Was an "adult" decision I had to make

Clint Beastwood

2000 Post Club
Welcome!

Plated dirt bikes ftw!
Had a dr650 and klr650 as city commuters... so much more fun than a normal street bike :D

I’m just going to pick up a grom this summer for my “first” official bike.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

XR650R

2000 Post Club
Premium Account
Plated dirt bikes ftw!
Had a dr650 and klr650 as city commuters... so much more fun than a normal street bike :D
I had an NX650 when I lived in Chicago. I rode it up and down long stairways, lifted the front over curbs, and just generally could go anywhere and park it anywhere, any time. I did wheelies for the kids when the Bulls won the championship and it coincided with Puerto Rican independence day. Seemed like a civic duty. Kids love wheelies.

People had sportbikes, cruisers, and all kinds of hardware that just couldn't touch me in the city. I flagrantly blew by cops now and then. What were they gonna do? Chase me? With what? [hihi]

I reluctantly sold my XR650R after I moved. I have a DR650 now. It's not the beast the XR was, but it's more livable for city riding. Perfect town bike, and an OK trail bike.

I plated a KTM 450 which was a riot on the street. 50 hp and 250 lbs wet. Also had a street triple, amazing sound with a remus slip on and a quickshifter. Sorry for the threadjack OP.

Last edited:
I bought a used FIST while I owned my RS. It’s a great daily driver and for the type of driving I do around town, its just as much or even more fun than the RS. Plus the stock ride is more comfortable on the Fiesta.

OP
I
Thread Starter #20
I bought a used FIST while I owned my RS. It’s a great daily driver and for the type of driving I do around town, its just as much or even more fun than the RS. Plus the stock ride is more comfortable on the Fiesta.
The ride isn't even close.

I saw some FiST members complain about a bumpy ride. I almost laughed

Go drive a RS as a DD haha