Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Fort Worth, Texas

Hey everyone, 2016 FiST here, tuxedo? Black.. almost 13000 mi, picked up last week. Love the car. It's a blast to drive. Plan on doing suspension mods ( coils, sways, lower brace.. try and clean up the bottom end torque steer.. bov, air intake, short shift.. the usual stuff i suppose..thanks

Hello. I work up in fort Worth. Maybe I will see you around.

OP
BertTrammel
Thread Starter #7
Hello. I work up in fort Worth. Maybe I will see you around.
Yea i could use some help updating my sync 3 as it would have it.. if you feel like lending a hand sometime and your familiar.. ..im always onthe look out though

Yea i could use some help updating my sync 3 as it would have it.. if you feel like lending a hand sometime and your familiar.. ..im always onthe look out though
I am familiar. I updated my SYNC 2 to SYNC 3 and then updated that to 2.2

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

OP
BertTrammel
Thread Starter #9
I am familiar. I updated my SYNC 2 to SYNC 3 and then updated that to 2.2

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk
Are you in ftw? ..im sure i can handle the process, my issue is with getting a copy of the files to fully dl.. but i would love some help

OP
BertTrammel
Thread Starter #10
Once i logged into my ford i was able to update straight to v3.0 on a regular pc no problem 😊

Hey everyone, 2016 FiST here, tuxedo? Black.. almost 13000 mi, picked up last week. Love the car. It's a blast to drive. Plan on doing suspension mods ( coils, sways, lower brace.. try and clean up the bottom end torque steer.. bov, air intake, short shift.. the usual stuff i suppose..thanks
Good to have another FiSTer in the DFW area - don't see too many around...it's been months since I spotted one.

I'm in Bedford. Haven't seen a Fiesta ST in some time now.

Awhile back I tried to do the 3.0 Sync 3 update. After multiple failed attempts I gave up. I got it on the 2.2 update in 2016, but the 3.0 one never worked. I'm not a fan of the Sync 3 system. Maybe I got a defective unit, but more than half the time my presses either don't register or they partially do (as in the button animation says that I pressed the button, but it doesn't do what the button press is supposed to). This is why I prefer physical buttons. Especially when I want something that I can press while I'm driving and have it reliably work. Of course when I had the car in for other unrelated warranty work before 36K miles they said the touchscreen was responsive. As soon as I left the dealer it acted up on me again... Kinda wish the system wasn't so integrated to the car so I could just swap the unit out with an aftermarket one.