Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Looks like Stratified must be swamped with version update orders: Taking almost 2 weeks now and update pricing is doubled

Trader history for danbfree (0)

alexrex20

1000 Post Club
Can't argue with Hijinx. He is a God and we're mortals. Just ask him.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Hijinx

3000 Post Club
U.S. Air Force Veteran
If voicing my opinion in a public forum is ‘harsssing’ then yep, totally guilty.

I never name called, never spoke poorly about the product or the people, just the lead times.

Just like the post you quoted - someone is having the same experience regarding lead times and I posted my experience.
You made at least 3 threads and even after Alex tried to help you, you kept going on and on. You even posted in several other Stratified related threads...

But hey, people don’t have to believe me...they can look into your history.

I’m not going to go on and on or whatever. Shouldbeasy has cherry-picked what happened in the past and I just wanted to encourage people to check out what happened.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

shouldbeasy

1000 Post Club
You made at least 3 threads and even after Alex tried to help you, you kept going on and on. You even posted in several other Stratified related threads...

But hey, people don’t have to believe me...they can look into your history.

I’m not going to go on and on or whatever. Shouldbeasy has cherry-picked what happened in the past and I just wanted to encourage people to check out what happened.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
If you can advise me of where Alex attempted to ‘help me’ I would appreciate it. Seems I missed that part.

Oh, and ya, I started threads which explained my situation in full. If you interpreted it incorrectly that’s on you.

I’m not going to stop voicing what happened to me. There are other options than Stratified for tuning, I suggest people look in to them timely delays.

Getting this thread back to a place that is interesting to a wide audience, I ordered my revision on Monday and received it Thursday afternoon. So that was 3 business days, or maybe 2 if you count only Tuesday and Wednesday.

brbauer2

I love my Stratified tunes and have nothing negative to say about the tunes.

I just don't like this price increase right now since I've been trying to get an answer to my upgrade/update question for several weeks with no response (emailed through website on 5/18 before price increase).

I currently have a separate revised v3.1 93 flash tune and v3.1 e30 custom tune. I want to create a v4 combo tune w/aggressive throttle and progressive crackles.

I love my Stratified tunes and have nothing negative to say about the tunes.

I just don't like this price increase right now since I've been trying to get an answer to my upgrade/update question for several weeks with no response (emailed through website on 5/18 before price increase).

I currently have a separate revised v3.1 93 flash tune and v3.1 e30 custom tune. I want to create a v4 combo tune w/aggressive throttle and progressive crackles.
You would want to do a modification/fuel update.

http://www.stratifiedauto.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=117_123&products_id=298

You can enter in the your order number for a previous tune and reselect the option you want. There is an option to create a combo tune on the page.

AzNightmare

I just received a v4 Tune file but the tune file annotation says LEC. Does that mean it has loud exhaust crackles and not the progressive one? I know the new tune has that option.
But this picture also says PEC is only for the Focus ST.

Does anyone have experience on how the PEC sounds compared to LEC?

OP
danbfree

danbfree

3000 Post Club
Thread Starter #30
I just received a v4 Tune file but the tune file annotation says LEC. Does that mean it has loud exhaust crackles and not the progressive one? I know the new tune has that option.

From others who have reviewed it, apparently it's just a little less loud and a little more controllable by how much you "get on it"... if you really live in Iqaluit, are you sure there are even people around to annoy with pops and crackles? LOL!

But seriously, I thought the progressive option is clearly for FiST's too, I could have sworn there were reviews of people who had Loud previously, and chose Progressive with their Ver. 4 update, hmmm...

From others who have reviewed it, apparently it's just a little less loud and a little more controllable by how much you "get on it"... if you really live in Iqaluit, are you sure there are even people around to annoy with pops and crackles? LOL!

But seriously, I thought the progressive option is clearly for FiST's too, I could have sworn there were reviews of people who had Loud previously, and chose Progressive with their Ver. 4 update, hmmm...
The PEC is available for the FiST starting with V4.0 tunes.

Sent from my XT1687 using Tapatalk

brbauer2

My 4.0 update was named LEC incorrectly when I got it. Send an email back and they should confirm you wanted progressive and send a tune with the correct file name.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3000 using Tapatalk

AzNightmare

Thanks, it's been cleared up... I now have a NEC, LEC, and a PEC. lol
Can't wait to test the PEC out. Will do so on my commute home later.

Ford Community Posts