Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

New ST Owner: Brooklyn, NY

OP
S
Thread Starter #5
Thanks everyone ! Definitely going to go with an oil change this weekend, thinking fully synthetic for a nice little treat.

Welcome; I took a trip to Colorado for a few days and the rental car facility at the airport had a Fiesta 5dr so I rented it just to experience the difference. It was actually a little quicker than I would have anticipated (nothing compared to the FiST), but that auto transmission was a POS and the handling was boring to say the least. I topped off the trip by getting a flat tire....never have had one in 3+ years on my FiST's summer tires....I think that was a sign that I should never set foot in a non-FiST Fiesta again!

OP
S
Thread Starter #12
Iā€™m out in Bay Ridge. Looks like we will be neighbors !

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
S
Thread Starter #14
I like the white Cadillac parked across the street. That car and your FiST really represent the extremes in how cars have evolved in size.
It really does. I see the Caddy every day and my car basically takes up the back half. Amazing how different it was just 30-40 years ago.

OP
S
Thread Starter #18
Sheepshead?

The black Assetto Corsas look great against the white car. [thumb]
Thanks! Actually in Bay Ridge and drove by to my original stomping grounds in Staten Island. I love the black wheels but sometimes they just don't photograph well with showing the details. *Sigh* First world problems lol

OP
S
Thread Starter #20
That shot's from Bay Ridge? I must not be familiar with that area. What vantage point is that?

DEss
It's not Bay Ridge, would of been cool if it was though. It is Gateway Park in Staten Island. Beautiful place and lots of car meets there.