Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

What have you guys been paying for 2018s?

Hey guys I need some help and perspective,

I’m looking at a 2018 st in tri white, w recaros, nav(bleh), ebony rims. With the current rebates the dealership has it listed for 21.834, Otd 24.5k And wont budge on the price. Am I missing something? I feel like I see you guys picking up st with similar/ nearly the same options in the grey metallic/shadow black for 19.5k-21k?

Jerickson88

I think a lot of pricing depends on the market you live in. Example. My base 2016 Fiesta was bought in December 2016, out the door rebates and all, $21,780. That’s no nav, no moonroof, no recaros, but it did have ebony wheels and red calipers, and no heated seats. 0% @ 72 mos.

Doesn't have the options you're looking at, but I just paid $17,130 out the door for a 2018 Magnetic with moon roof. That’s about $15,900 before taxes and tag and all.

$22955 sticker price
$1542 dealer discount
$3500 Ford rebate
$2000 private cash offer
$500 Farm Bureau cash offer

I also got a $100 gas card for buying it over the Memorial Day weekend.

Jerickson88

Doesn't have the options you're looking at, but I just paid $17,130 out the door for a 2018 Magnetic with moon roof. That’s about $15,900 before taxes and tag and all.

$22955 sticker price
$1542 dealer discount
$3500 Ford rebate
$2000 private cash offer
$500 Farm Bureau cash offer

I also got a $100 gas card for buying it over the Memorial Day weekend.
Explain the 2k private offer. That’s still a smoking deal!

Dpro

6000 Post Club
Hey guys I need some help and perspective,

I’m looking at a 2018 st in tri white, w recaros, nav(bleh), ebony rims. With the current rebates the dealership has it listed for 21.834, Otd 24.5k And wont budge on the price. Am I missing something? I feel like I see you guys picking up st with similar/ nearly the same options in the grey metallic/shadow black for 19.5k-21k?
Here is the deal both the Tri White and Orange Spice are option colors technically pushing up the price an automatic $595.

I was at $21,600 for my Orange Spice, Smoke Storm Recaros, Ebony wheels.....before I got the 2k private cash to toss on top of my rebate pile. Now its $19600 before tax andn lic and $21800 OTD.

Thing is some of these guys are qualifying for rebates you or I may not qaulify for. Its up to you to find every possible rebate.

Honestly your price is not bad. Nav is a $795 option. I would say if you got the private cash offer you would be completly in business.
My car is now a smoking deal with the private cash.

It depends on what your willing to do and wait for. Seriously the Summer pricing starts in a month. On June 3rd. Current rebates end new ones start. There is a good chance Ford could up it another 500-1k. They are trying to blow these cars out.
Its a game good luck.

For those that do not know for a brief period around 3 weeks ago Ford sent out private cash offers to new and current customers. A member here posted his link and several of us used it. It was a limited time offer amd is only valid till July 9th oncd you redeem it for use.

Contact Parks Ford of Wesley Chapel. I was working with Jeff Godsell over there and got them down to $21,977 out the door on almost the EXACT same car. Hell it might just BE the same car. Ha ha ha. Granted, that's with New Mexico TT&L, which is possibly lower than Florida's TT&L, but still, doubt it's $2,500 lower...

I ended up ordering a car from a dealer in Colorado (MUCH shorter drive [tongue] ), otherwise I probably would have bought the one out there.

Pardo

I just purchased a 2018 Base magnetic with the ebony wheels option for 16600 OTD in Northern California. I'm super stoked about this deal and very grateful to the user who posted the 2000 private offer 3 weeks ago. That was amazing.

Breakdown:
Dealer discount:$2000 below invoice
3000 Ford rebate
2000 private rebate
500 student discount
Net cost before tax and fees: 14658
Otd: about 16600

I worked with Brian Perrigo at All Star Ford. This was the best price I found after negotiating with dealerships all over California. Their dealer discount of 2k on top of the rebates was the most I was offered anywhere. It's a great car and I couldn't be happier.

I just purchased a 2018 Base magnetic with the ebony wheels option for 16600 OTD in Northern California. I'm super stoked about this deal and very grateful to the user who posted the 2000 private offer 3 weeks ago. That was amazing.

Breakdown:
Dealer discount:$2000 below invoice
3000 Ford rebate
2000 private rebate
500 student discount
Net cost before tax and fees: 14658
Otd: about 16600

I worked with Brian Perrigo at All Star Ford. This was the best price I found after negotiating with dealerships all over California. Their dealer discount of 2k on top of the rebates was the most I was offered anywhere. It's a great car and I couldn't be happier.

Killer price. I am SOOOOOOO bummed out I missed out on the $2k private cash offer. That's 10% of the price of the car!!! [facepalm]

danbfree

3000 Post Club
Here is the deal both the Tri White and Orange Spice are option colors technically pushing up the price an automatic $595.

I was at $21,600 for my Orange Spice, Smoke Storm Recaros, Ebony wheels.....before I got the 2k private cash to toss on top of my rebate pile. Now its $19600 before tax andn lic and $21800 OTD.

Thing is some of these guys are qualifying for rebates you or I may not qaulify for. Its up to you to find every possible rebate.

Honestly your price is not bad. Nav is a $795 option. I would say if you got the private cash offer you would be completly in business.
My car is now a smoking deal with the private cash.

It depends on what your willing to do and wait for. Seriously the Summer pricing starts in a month. On June 3rd. Current rebates end new ones start. There is a good chance Ford could up it another 500-1k. They are trying to blow these cars out.
Its a game good luck.

For those that do not know for a brief period around 3 weeks ago Ford sent out private cash offers to new and current customers. A member here posted his link and several of us used it. It was a limited time offer amd is only valid till July 9th oncd you redeem it for use.
How did you not get the $3k rebate? Took super low interest instead and not combine-able? Anyway, I'm glad to hear I helped so many people get a deal with the cash offer, I didn't even get it myself as I got mine in Feb for "only" $4250 below MSRP, LOL.

I got mine april 1 2017 full loaded for just under 21 in upsatet ny. Tax and some leftover monies left on my payment to my jetta was 26.5 price out the door. Whish it was white one. Black keeps me busy. lol

Dpro

6000 Post Club
How did you not get the $3k rebate? Took super low interest instead and not combine-able? Anyway, I'm glad to hear I helped so many people get a deal with the cash offer, I didn't even get it myself as I got mine in Feb for "only" $4250 below MSRP, LOL.
I got the 3k rebate my MSRP is a hair over 25k Here in California.
$21,600 was with the 3k rebate and $430 dealear discount.

After the 2k private cash I am getting it for $5400 below MSRP, at $19600 for Ordered 2018 Orange Spice, Smoke Storm Recaros ,Black wheels red calipers. With tax and lic its comes out to 21,800 OTD. Tax is 9.5% here. Lol

Moby022

I just purchased a 18 Magnetic, sunroof, recaros, red calipers, ebony wheels. No nav. Also received a full tank of gas this week. I got a descent deal but not great: $20,580, not including tag, registration. They listed mine at a higher retail price as followed:
Retail price: $27,230
Retail savings: $-1995
Dealership discount: -$1655
Internet price: $23,580
Retail customer cash(rebate) -$3,000
Final price $20,580

I basically got everything on the car I wanted. My wife and I searched a bunch of dealerships and decided for this deal. Not a big selection on these ST’s in my area or in the state. I went the last day of the month too, This can help a little with negotiating.

Hope you find what you want!

lately i started looking for an orange spice 17 or 18 with grey recaros, no moonroof or nav.
a few places i was interested in are not budging at all on prices because of the 3k rebate.
maybe i just suck at negotiating but noone is budging.
im from mason ohio and im looking for one up to 1000 miles away, if i find a decent deal, doesnt hurt to fly to it and drive back.
1 deal is 22,244 otd for a 17 with nav and grey recaros, and they wont even drop 1000.00

already getting a bit frustrating 😁😁😁

danbfree

3000 Post Club
lately i started looking for an orange spice 17 or 18 with grey recaros, no moonroof or nav.
a few places i was interested in are not budging at all on prices because of the 3k rebate.
im from mason ohio and im looking for one up to 1000 miles away, if i find a decent deal, doesnt hurt to fly to it and drive back.
1 deal is 22,244 otd for a 17 with nav and grey recaros, and they wont even drop 1000.00

already getting a bit frustrating ??????????????????
Make sure to check TrueCar and other car buying discount sites, the rebate does not come off the dealer's profit so there is no reason why you shouldn't be getting a better deal.

already getting a bit frustrating ??????????????????
Ran into that problem too with all my local dealers, and they lost a sale because of it. They even lied and told me I could no longer order a car configured the way I want it. Except that I totally could still, and did so with a dealer up in Denver who was not only willing to order me a car, but gave me a great price as well!!!

Wife and I buy at least 1 new car a year, and I always think to myself, THIS is gonna be the year the local dealers finally pull their heads out of their a$$es and start doing business fairly. Never happens, and that's why I continue to buy all my cars out of state. If they had any clue how much money they lose from me by their complete unwillingness to cut me a deal. Blows my mind. [screwy]

danbfree

3000 Post Club
Ran into that problem too with all my local dealers, and they lost a sale because of it. They even lied and told me I could no longer order a car configured the way I want it. Except that I totally could still, and did so with a dealer up in Denver who was not only willing to order me a car, but gave me a great price as well!!!

Wife and I buy at least 1 new car a year, and I always think to myself, THIS is gonna be the year the local dealers finally pull their heads out of their a$$es and start doing business fairly. Never happens, and that's why I continue to buy all my cars out of state. If they had any clue how much money they lose from me by their complete unwillingness to cut me a deal. Blows my mind. [screwy]
I don't get it, maybe a more rural/lack of competition thing... I have 3 Ford dealers within 10 miles of me in different direction and got nothing but very friendly treatment and good solid discount offers from each of them... One of them is the highest volume dealer for the entire region that includes a more more populated state with bigger city and they gave me a $1400 dealer discount on top of the $3k rebate at the time as their initial price offer to me, and this is on a car they had to bring in for me from a dealer 50 miles away! I just had to negotiate my trade in from there. :)

i been checking up to 1000 miles away, best deal i found is what i posted, 17 with no moonroof with nav and storm grey recaros for 22244 otd.
however i just got approved through ford for another 750 off due to military veteran.
so now im at just below 21500.00 otd, does that sound good to you guys for 17 orange spice?