Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Advice/thoughts on Cobb Stage 3 Kit

ron@whoosh

3000 Post Club
Vendor
Premium Account
This thread title states "advice / thoughts on stage 3 kit"

if that isn't what was to be discussed, the title could have been. "I'm buying COBB stage 3 everyone / no opinions needed in this public forum"

OP
rattmobbins
Thread Starter #42
This thread title states "advice / thoughts on stage 3 kit"

if that isn't what was to be discussed, the title could have been. "I'm buying COBB stage 3 everyone / no opinions needed in this public forum"
Thread title is actually “Advice/thoughts on COBB Stage 3 kit”, not just stage 3 kits in general. [lovecobb]

Hijinx

3000 Post Club
U.S. Air Force Veteran
Not to be a dick, but $200 savings means nothing to me. I spend $200 a month on coffee at Starbucks. Lol.
You’re not a dick. There are just a lot of people here who can’t comprehend your choices. The majority here are budget-minded, hence their Fiesta ST purchase; therefore the common logic is “why put expensive parts on a cheap car.” Not that there is anything inherently wrong with that, but they will, as you’ve experienced, try to force their opinions on you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

koozy

3000 Post Club
Some prefer Cartier, some Seiko, some Timex or Casio. And then some prefer cracker jacks. Choose wisely and enjoy your decision, if not then choose again. That’s my advice LOL.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk