Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Long Island, NY

MKVIIST

5000 Post Club
Staff Member
Premium Account
Congrats and welcome aboard

OP
Djkid1456
Thread Starter #7
Thank you guys for making me feel welcome! Looking forward to getting to know everyone, and a lot about these cars!

I was just in Warwick this past weekend. Lot of great back roads to toss the FiST around! Welcome to the forums from a fellow newbie

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
WELCOME and CONGRATS!!

Did you get that growler (If it is actually a growler?) filled at a Warwick microbrewery? (My kid goes to one there once and a while).

OP
Djkid1456
Thread Starter #11
Yeah, there's a ton of them out there! My test drive was a ton of fun! (and is probably what would have totally sold me on the car if I wasn't already sold on it.)

OP
Djkid1456
Thread Starter #12
WELCOME and CONGRATS!!

Did you get that growler (If it is actually a growler?) filled at a Warwick microbrewery? (My kid goes to one there once and a while).
The growler is actually from a coffee/donut shop in Port Jefferson, Long Island. Was filled up with nitro cold brew for the ride up there and back. If you guys ever have the chance to try Sail Away Coffee, do it. They're Long Island locals. They're great people with a great product.

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
^^^WILL DO if I am ever out that way again (had friends right in Port Jefferson many moons ago, but lost contact).

The jelly filled croissants at the Montauk Bake Shoppe ARE THE BEST in all of the universe.
I feel like road tripping all the way out there solely to bring back a haul of those treasures!!

OP
Djkid1456
Thread Starter #14
^^^WILL DO if I am ever out that way again (had friends right in Port Jefferson many moons ago, but lost contact).

The jelly filled croissants at the Montauk Bake Shoppe ARE THE BEST in all of the universe.
I feel like road tripping all the way out there solely to bring back a haul of those treasures!!
Let me know when you make the trip! Down to meet up with a fellow FIST enthusiast!