Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Stoffler Rear Diffuser

HOW is it possible that there's not a single post on the forum about this thing??? It's GORGEOUS!!!

Anyone have one?

It's ~$480 plus shipping, and that's IF they'll ship to the US, but I'm REALLY thinking about getting one. If nothing else just for the unique factor. If I see another FiST with stick-on diffuser fins I'm gonna puke. (no offense to anyone who has stick-on diffuser fins and thinks they look cool, just not my cup of tea) [xx(]

That looks fantastic indeed! Love the individual cut-outs for the exhaust tips. Bit spendy though....

ron@whoosh

3000 Post Club
Vendor
Premium Account
because it will not fit the US rear bumper cover

sorry to be the one to post that
I agree it looks great - we've looked into other UK options but sadly there are differences between the bumper covers

OP
rattmobbins
Thread Starter #4
because it will not fit the US rear bumper cover

sorry to be the one to post that
I agree it looks great - we've looked into other UK options but sadly there are differences between the bumper covers
Really? You can get anything to fit ANYTHING with a little modification. [tongue] They can't be THAT much different, can they?

Might still have to order one up and see what can be done...

zanethan

Really? You can get anything to fit ANYTHING with a little modification. [tongue] They can't be THAT much different, can they?

Might still have to order one up and see what can be done...
It looks significantly smaller than the rear diffused on the NA models. About the only way to get it to fit would to be to buy the Euro spec bumper cover as well.

ron@whoosh

3000 Post Club
Vendor
Premium Account
It looks significantly smaller than the rear diffused on the NA models. About the only way to get it to fit would to be to buy the Euro spec bumper cover as well.
that is the way to do it. you'll need the crash support under it as well