Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

SOLD: FiST Custom Headlamps Quad Bi-Xenon w Demon Eyes Blacked-out Housings

Trader history for OrangeSpice (0)

Status
Not open for further replies.
SOLD!

Selling custom setup headlamps for Fiesta ST
Blacked-out housings
Hilux Quad Bi-Xenon HID lamps
(all 4 low & high beams)
Demon Eyes RGB accents within projector bulbs - app remote controlled

selling to pay for more performance-oriented modifications

Attachments

Last edited:

TyphoonFiST

9000 Post Club
Premium Account
HOW MUCH dinging around do you have to do when wiring them up? do the ballasts come with any warranty? Is it direct plug and play? [like] And why are you NOT wanting them anymore?

OP
OrangeSpice
Thread Starter #7
HOW MUCH dinging around do you have to do when wiring them up? do the ballasts come with any warranty? Is it direct plug and play? [like] And why are you NOT wanting them anymore?
Setup is truly "Plug and Play" with no splicing or alteration of stock electricals. There is a good amount of "packaging" to do finding the right nooks and crannies to put the wiring harnesses and boxes, but I did it myself (noobie) with 3M VHB Velcro and zip-ties. It looked fine and had no rattles or issues.

The custom source said he doesn't do transfer warranties - so No.

I'm selling because I want to reinvest funds into performance-oriented mods instead. I have a new LSD sitting on my table now needing installation costs covered. Brakes are next on the list.

The lights are a joy to have, often I would mess around with different shades. I just want to focus on making a better track car.

TDavis

1000 Post Club
God damn, if I didn't already get blurreds LED Corolla headlights I would really jump on these...

Are these the ones TRSAndrew put together?

Hows the craftsmanship? If you don't mind me asking who did these if it wasn't Andrew? And does he have a website?

OP
OrangeSpice
Thread Starter #9
God damn, if I didn't already get blurreds LED Corolla headlights I would really jump on these...

Are these the ones TRSAndrew put together?

Hows the craftsmanship? If you don't mind me asking who did these if it wasn't Andrew? And does he have a website?
JP Customs LLC has FB page
paid $1,500 just 6 months ago

JP Customs LLC has FB page
paid $1,500 just 6 months ago
JP does some amazing work, but last i heard he has a LONG wait list if im not mistaking. I'll be sending my lights off at the end of the year to Circuit Demon to get something similar to your plus Starry Night strips + some custom etch lenses.

Ford ST

2000 Post Club
There's a golden rule never post on someone else's thread. It's extremely rude.

Sent from my LG-LS997 using Tapatalk

OP
OrangeSpice
Thread Starter #15
Morimoto H1 7.0
$200 (shipping, tax,etc)

$1,500 OMG
so you're making my point that asking a tick under $1,100 shipped is a GREAT DEAL!

There's over $800 in HiD hardware alone, plus the blacked-out housings, plus Demon-eyes, plus all installation pre-wired, plug-n-play, and allowing about $150 to cover shipping costs.

Thanks for showing how appealing this offer really is! :)

I think it's a great deal, I want it so badly but I cant afford it currently.

TyphoonFiST

9000 Post Club
Premium Account
so you're making my point that asking a tick under $1,100 shipped is a GREAT DEAL!

There's over $800 in HiD hardware alone, plus the blacked-out housings, plus Demon-eyes, plus all installation pre-wired, plug-n-play, and allowing about $150 to cover shipping costs.

Thanks for showing how appealing this offer really is! :)
Are the colors of the lights able to be controlled remotely like a Smart phone? or is there a switch?[wink]

Man...if these are still available when I drive to Oceanside at the end of the month I might make a bad but good financial decision lol

Status
Not open for further replies.