Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

What floor jack?

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
Same here. That's why I don't lift from the suggested jack points. I set my jack about 1ft rear of the forward jack point. It lifts front and rear. :p
I was speaking about lifting with a jack at the place where koozy has his jack stand in that pic above. ;)

But your idea of the central lift point, whole side lift is a good one, once I get a pinch weld seam protector jack pad! [thumb] :)

The 1.5 ton HF jacks I have are great. Had one for 6 years now and its taken some serious abuse, no problems yet. Bought another one to use as a transmission jack while propping the front of the engine up with the first one.

Blah blah. Grab em this weekend for $50.

Im just gonna leave this here..
http://www.hfqpdb.com

Same here. That's why I don't lift from the suggested jack points. I set my jack about 1ft rear of the forward jack point. It lifts front and rear. :p
I always lift the car from the front on the suggested jack point and when I raise the first side, both the front and rear wheels gets off the ground... I don't remember if the car was doing that before I installed my braces though...

The 1.5 ton HF jacks I have are great. Had one for 6 years now and its taken some serious abuse, no problems yet. Bought another one to use as a transmission jack while propping the front of the engine up with the first one.

Blah blah. Grab em this weekend for $50.

Im just gonna leave this here..
http://www.hfqpdb.com
Well at that price they are disposable! Going to pick one up for track day use, cant beat it for it price & weight.