Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Greetings from Finland

Hi there! After many years of wanting to own a fast Ford, this came up and now I'm just loving it every single day.

This '13 Fist has been driven 56000km, that would be about 35000 miles? Properly serviced and pretty nicely held too.

It's been fitted with the Mountune 215 package and it's just a blast to drive. Too bad our roads here aren't much to brag about.

Last edited:
I just visited Helsinki Last week, beautiful place!

Welcome!

From what I understand, you're more than likely to have a Sauna :)

-Cheers

Welcome!! [emoji322][emoji322][emoji322][emoji322]

The Fiesta ST is still a blast no matter the road!!! Not including potholes... [emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
FinnishFist
Thread Starter #6
I just visited Helsinki Last week, beautiful place!

Welcome!

From what I understand, you're more than likely to have a Sauna :)

-Cheers
Thanks mates! Actually I live in a rental apartment but we do have common Sauna for every friday use!

Oh yeah, I had a Volvo C30 with the 1.6 litre petrol engine, so there is a slight 115hp increase in power with the Fist.

Hi there! After many years of wanting to own a fast Ford, this came up and now I'm just loving it every single day.

This '13 Fist has been driven 56000km, that would be about 35000 miles? Properly serviced and pretty nicely held too.

It's been fitted with the Mountune 215 package and it's just a blast to drive. Too bad our roads here aren't much to brag about.

Welcome and pretty car!

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

OP
FinnishFist
Thread Starter #12
T.Hanks! After this month with all the traveling, I really need to start planning on some mods. Some alloy pipework for the engine would be cool.

I'd also like to be able to keep an eye at all the boosts, so a cauge or OBD bluetooth + pad setup is on the to do list.

OP
FinnishFist
Thread Starter #15
This is a must, for about every car I've owned. I really don't want any shitty aftermarket ricer-tailights and this all red-tinting has been my thing. It was windy and cold today but I managed to tint the lower parts of the lights. Without a heatergun it's almost impossible to get the whole light to look nice.

Picture taken with a potato, before turning into Vodka.