Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Hi

brotharon

Hello,

My name is Calvin. I purchased a 2016 ST Fiesta in Kona Blue last week. I traded a 2017 Volvo S60 for it because I really did not like the Volvo, and the Fiesta was a lot cheaper and better on gas. A weird thing happened though, I expected to just be getting a lower car payment (1/2 of the Volvo payment) and a little better MPGs, but I found that I really like this little car. Dont quite know what it is about it just yet, but there is something nostalgic about driving it.

Anyway, I have been poking around this forum for the last few days, and figured I should join.

Welcome!

The S60 is a good, solid ride. But definitely not something you look forward to getting into every day. You made a wise decision [^]

For me, I really liked the car in the beginning. And by the end of the first year - loved it. Hard to put it into words, but there is a visceral feel to the car that you won't get in most new cars. It is a bit old-school/analog in some ways and I think that is part of the charm.

OP
B

brotharon

Thread Starter #5
It is a bit old-school/analog in some ways and I think that is part of the charm.
That could be it. I think it kind of reminds me of an old VW GTI that I had many years ago. I really feel connected with this car when I drive it, and I really like turning off the traction control and then going the speed limit and observing all traffic laws!