Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Whoosh Intercooler Install

https://youtu.be/50_sEF1wwZA

So I decided to finally pick up an intercooler as I wanted to squeeze a little more power out of my Fist, decided to stay on the budget side as I’m up in Canada and everything costs a decent amount more so I decided to go with whoosh intercooler. I’m very happy with it so far and am planning on picking up a down pipe very soon, shipping was also very fast.

ron@whoosh

3000 Post Club
Vendor
Premium Account

So I decided to finally pick up an intercooler as I wanted to squeeze a little more power out of my Fist, decided to stay on the budget side as I’m up in Canada and everything costs a decent amount more so I decided to go with whoosh intercooler. I’m very happy with it so far and am planning on picking up a down pipe very soon, shipping was also very fast.
excellent!

thank you!

ron@whoosh

3000 Post Club
Vendor
Premium Account
What downpipe are you running on your car Ron? I gotta say I'm jealous of the orange spice it's my favorite color the car comes in.
stock
the shop car doesn't see much action - no time
everyone always likes something they don't have. I'd much prefer Ingot silver!

How long between placing your order and it shipping?

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

TDavis

1000 Post Club
Before the install videos came out thats what I ended up doing when I installed the Whoosh FMIC

OP
Dem0co
Thread Starter #10
How long between placing your order and it shipping?

It was just over a week from ordering it to it arriving at my door but I’m up in Canada so I assume it would be faster if you lived in the states

DEss

Nice job. I just left off the center bracket and used zip ties to hold the plastic bracket that you trimmed. I dunno how people were able to leave the center bracket on w/o modding it.

DEss

I installed mine a couple nights ago and just left off the center tab.
i ended up cutting a lot more. the strap that goes up, i just cut them both. so now when I take the bumper off, the splash shield comes with it.
there were also bumps that were hitting the bottom of the IC that I cut off. the IC itself seem to not want to go all the way up, have another about half inch. I'm guessing the 2 mounting tabs is just a tad bit lower.

TyphoonFiST

9000 Post Club
Premium Account
Very helpful! Just got mine installed as a solo project... Much harder to re-align the bumper for sure!

Is there like a dead animal or body hidden behind your crashbar? That red paint looks like blood.....is it used to make it look mean?[rockon]

You don't know about the required "intercooler install blood sacrifice"... It's where the extra boost come from.

I think they covered it in the install video 🤣

zanethan

You don't know about the required "intercooler install blood sacrifice"... It's where the extra boost come from.

I think they covered it in the install video 🤣

I paid it during my install lol. Not even sure how it happened. Got a blood blister on my right index finger.