Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Rally Armor Problem

Hey everyone, I have a 2016 FiST that has some Rally Armor Flaps. The flap on the driver side front for whatever reason has had a really hard time staying in place. I have had the flaps on all four corners for over a year and half now, but for some reason, this driver side front just wont stay in. Below is a picture of the pushpins popping out, as well as the lower pushpin sticking out slightly (Im really sorry for the terrible picture, but I dont know how else to get a good enough shot of it).

What do ya'lls think? Like I mentioned before, the other ones are fine, except for this one. . And yes, I have been driving with it popping out now for about a month now, but I am very OCD about this sort of stuff.

Greatly appreciate ya'lls time!

https://photos.app.goo.gl/gWSPSWnXCiEZBWhb8

Last edited:

TyphoonFiST

9000 Post Club
Premium Account
Hey everyone, I have a 2016 FiST that has some Rally Armor Flaps. The flap on the driver side front for whatever reason has had a really hard time staying in place. I have had the flaps on all four corners for over a year and half now, but for some reason, this driver side front just wont stay in. Below is a picture of the pushpins popping out, as well as the lower pushpin sticking out slightly (Im really sorry for the terrible picture, but I dont know how else to get a good enough shot of it).

What do ya'lls think? Like I mentioned before, the other ones are fine, except for this one. . And yes, I have been driving with it popping out now for about a month now, but I am very OCD about this sort of stuff.

Greatly appreciate ya'lls time!

https://photos.app.goo.gl/gWSPSWnXCiEZBWhb8

Pictures no worky!

Sent from my SM-N950U1 using Tapatalk

Have you tried flipping the brackets around to where they stick outward? The manual also says you can add a slight bend to them.