Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Hello from New England

Hey Everyone,
Joined the Fiesta ST family a couple of weeks ago. Went from a base 2018 WRX to a 2014 S5 to my 2018 Fiesta ST and could not be happier. For me the car is part commuter vehicle and part auto-x and track day car. On a month long road trip now for work, but will manage to squeeze in a couple of days at Virginia International Raceway next week. Looking forward to getting to know everyone.

Webp.net-resizeimage.jpg

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
Welcome and congrats!

You are not too far from Lime Rock, and SCCA is having a Track Night In America @ Palmer soon, and then Thompson right after that one. [driving]

OP
P
Thread Starter #7
Welcome and congrats!

You are not too far from Lime Rock, and SCCA is having a Track Night In America @ Palmer soon, and then Thompson right after that one. [driving]
I'm less than 1-1/2 hours from all three of those tracks. I've run Palmer, in a different car, earlier this year and have been on Lime Rock's autocross course. SCDA runs on all those tracks and I can't wait to get out on them. Have not done any Track Night In America stuff, but am also looking into them. Those are pretty affordable.

Paul