Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Snapper Autocross Videos. 2017 FIesta ST

OP
K
Thread Starter #3
Heck yeah he is. He was super excited. I had missed my goal that run by nothing. I just wanted to break under 50 secs for the day. Everyone seemed to be running between 46-48 prepped so I figured sub 50 would be pretty good for the car (completely Stock) and my first time out.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

borborpa

Premium Account
Maybe it looks different from in the car - but all the cones just blended together and wasn't sure where to go! ;)

Nice driving though, looks like fun!!

Last edited:

Business6

Maybe it looks different from in the car - but all the cones just blended together and wasn't sure where to go! ;)

Nice driving though, looks like last!!
The Sea of Cones™ can be daunting but I can promise you that when you're out there it's a lot more clear. It also helps to walk the course.

Nice videos, btw. Buy that instructor a drink and see if he's that enthusiastic about everything all the time, haha.

OP
K
Thread Starter #6

Nice driving though, looks like fun!!
I felt the same way. But i walked the course a bunch. Then did a few ride alongs in the heats prior to mine. It was very intimidating my first time. Then it just became fun.

OP
K
Thread Starter #7
The Sea of Cones[emoji769] can be daunting but I can promise you that when you're out there it's a lot more clear. It also helps to walk the course.

Nice videos, btw. Buy that instructor a drink and see if he's that enthusiastic about everything all the time, haha.
Oh i hope i get the chance to. He had to leave early. The see of cones was impressive and ended up bwing manageable. Of all the videos i watched they just seemed like stars during hyper speed. But irl its managable. Still have to pay attention and learn the course but managable none the less.