Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Hybrid Turbo 4k miles rebuilt w/new seals Pumaspeed X47-R w/ large bore intake elbow

Trader history for FiestaDelDiablo (0)

OP
F
Thread Starter #21
Bump, ...... $1250.00 shipped

Pumaspeed Hybrid Turbo with only 4k miles on it. I had it rebuilt before i was going to sell it only because i have a friend at a turbo manufacturer. This is the X47-R that makes the most power out of any of their hybrid turbo line. It also includes the standard internal wastegate. This hybrid also was ordered with new oem housing and the optional black finish. I also am including the R-Sport large bore stainless steel intake elbow thats brand new. Received it in the mail 3-1/2 weeks after the turbo, needless to say i couldnt wait to install the turbo and the elbow came too late. These items go for over $1800 shipped from Pumaspeed, but im only looking to get $1400 for them. That price is shipped. Let me know if you have any questions

View attachment 17892 View attachment 17893 View attachment 17894 View attachment 17895

So you only had the turbo rebuilt because you have a friend? idkat. seems really shady dude. glwsyagni