Hello and welcome to our Fiesta ST Forum community! Is this your first visit?
Register

See the top rated post in this thread. Click here

User Tag List

Ratings | Rate Transaction

Medals
    Earned First 5 Rep Points Earned First 25 Rep Points  
    City
    Miami Beach
    State
    FL
    Country
    United States
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

2 Likes

2018 T.O.T.D Ecoboost Takeover

Guest-only advertisement. Register or Log In now!
    I read on the Focus RS formus, that they are planning a tail of the dragon ecoboost takover this September 14-16th. Any Fiesta ST owners planning to go? Definitely a part of the country that I would like to explore.
    2016 White Platinum. Base, Cobb Exhaust, MP215, Mountune RMM and Short Shifter.

New Member 29 Rep Points
    0%
    Rate Transaction

Medals
    Earned First 5 Rep Points Earned First 25 Rep Points  
    City
    Manchester
    State
    NH
    Country
    United States
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I was planning on going 1-2 weeks after that date. However I can try to see about going earlier

Senior Member 288 Rep Points
    Ratings | Rate Transaction

Medals
    Earned First 5 Rep Points Earned First 25 Rep Points Earned First 75 Rep Points Earned First 100 Rep Points  
    City
    South West Ohio
    State
    OH
    Country
    United States
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

~7 hour drive... one way... just to drive some more... only to possibly get clobbered by some idiots.
    https://www.bing.com/videos/search?q...ecks&FORM=VDRE

Enthusiast roads sound fun... until I think about the first and more especially the last part.
    2016 Ford Fiesta ST Kona Blue ; Engine, Suspension will remain untouched ; Southwest Ohio ; Winter: 215/45R17 Continental ; Seasonal: 205/40R17 Bridgestone

0%
    Rate Transaction

Medals
    Earned First 5 Rep Points Earned First 25 Rep Points Earned First 75 Rep Points Earned First 100 Rep Points  
    City
    Davenport
    State
    FL
    Country
    United States
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Intuit View Post
    ~7 hour drive... one way... just to drive some more... only to possibly get clobbered by some idiots.
    https://www.bing.com/videos/search?q...ecks&FORM=VDRE

Enthusiast roads sound fun... until I think about the first and more especially the last part.
    Early Weekdays aren't bad . Chereola skyway is way better.

0%
    Rate Transaction

Medals
    City
    Ooltewah
    State
    TN
    Country
    United States
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I cannot understand why people on Harley's think it is a good idea to do the tail. Most wrecked vehicle.....H.D. We were behind one and watched him dragging foot pegs or driving 15 mph. I was sooooo angry because the fools will not pull over either. This road brings in needed income for the area and speeds are limited by the road itself. You can drive quickly and not be unsafe. The fun is the active involvement of driving.........shifting up and down, heel and toe, hard acceleration and hard braking. No place to pass, a few areas for pulling over if faster vehicles are behind you. There is at least one gas station with 93 non-ethanol and several eating places. Great roads all around the area.

2016 White Platinum, Moonroof.

Mountune MP215, Resonator delete, max legal tint, Sound Symposer delete, Yellow Lamin X fogs, Damond Motorsports OCC,Yellow Brake Calipers, Mountune Yellow shifter, Yellow ST tags.

0%
    Rate Transaction

Medals
    City
    Charlotte
    State
    Non-US
    Country
    United States
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

2018 T.O.T.D Ecoboost Takeover

Guest-only advertisement. Register or Log In now!
    This isn't really pertinent to the thread but it's worth mentioning. My wife and I just took a weekend trip to the area earlier this month. Beautiful area. There's also a really cool dam near there called the Fontana Dam. It's would be a cool place to see for those that at going. If you get to the Tail via Hwy 28 (which is a fun road in its own right) you drive right past it. Would be a good photo opp place for the group as well.