Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Swift springs installed

Looks great! Love these springs on mine. Ride quality is just on the edge of harsh for DD, but can't deny the handling and looks!

OP
SpiceyorangeST
Thread Starter #6
The ride did get a little firmer, but I'll take the trade off for the increased handling and better looking ride height. I'm going to put my Titans on later today. Will post pics!

Sent from my LGLS992 using Tapatalk

OP
SpiceyorangeST
Thread Starter #8
So I got a question for anyone. The hub rings I bought are the right size, according to the Amazon listing, but do not fit all the way in the hub bore of the wheel. They fit on the hub assembly just fine, but won't go in the hub bore. Is it ok to beat them in with a mallet of some kind to make them fit? These are what I have...

Sent from my LGLS992 using Tapatalk

Mikey456

Looks great.. Looking forward to getting some Swift Springs for my car around Black Friday.. The stock fender gap is too big for my taste. Glad to hear they do not negatively effect the cars great handling..

OP
SpiceyorangeST
Thread Starter #12
I did. Just tapped on them a little. I put some anti seize on them also but I doubt they will ever come out.

I did. Just tapped on them a little. I put some anti seize on them also but I doubt they will ever come out.
Nice! I wish my rings were a little tighter. When doing tire rotations, or swapping wheels, I always seem to have some left on the wheels, and some left on the hubs. Never fails that I am either missing one, or accidentally double up!

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

OP
SpiceyorangeST
Thread Starter #14
Nice! I wish my rings were a little tighter. When doing tire rotations, or swapping wheels, I always seem to have some left on the wheels, and some left on the hubs. Never fails that I am either missing one, or accidentally double up!

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk
Could try the ones I posted here. They are def not coming off.

OP
SpiceyorangeST
Thread Starter #16
What? I was talking to briandee refering to the hub rings I purchased and posted about earlier in this thread.