Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

SRPracing pedals

Thought I’d show these pedals to everyone since I’ve liked and installed them on three previous cars and the FiST. I’ve had the occasional foot slip on clutch pedals in most of my cars, especially when wet. These are the grid finish that have lots of grip. I can usually heel and toe most cars ok, but the increased gas pedal size makes it a bit easier. SRPracing didn’t have pedals specifically designed for the FiST, so Brian there took a few pics and measurements I sent him to come up with what you see. They definitely aren’t one of the cheaper options if you’re looking to change out pedals, but I can see installing them on every car I ever get in the future.

Attachments

koozy

3000 Post Club
Glad to see they were interested.

1. Will they be available to the public or custom built only?
  2. Are they still tweaking the design, fitment, etc.?
  3. Mounted with screws? Must drill into pedal to mount?

ron@whoosh

3000 Post Club
Vendor
Premium Account
Thought I’d show these pedals to everyone since I’ve liked and installed them on three previous cars and the FiST. I’ve had the occasional foot slip on clutch pedals in most of my cars, especially when wet. These are the grid finish that have lots of grip. I can usually heel and toe most cars ok, but the increased gas pedal size makes it a bit easier. SRPracing didn’t have pedals specifically designed for the FiST, so Brian there took a few pics and measurements I sent him to come up with what you see. They definitely aren’t one of the cheaper options if you’re looking to change out pedals, but I can see installing them on every car I ever get in the future.
nicely done![twothumb]

OP
B
Thread Starter #4
Glad to see they were interested.

1. Will they be available to the public or custom built only?
  2. Are they still tweaking the design, fitment, etc.?
  3. Mounted with screws? Must drill into pedal to mount?
I’ve only sent them this pic to tell them thanks, but haven’t heard back. I’d imagine they may put them on their site. If not, I’m sure they could get them to anyone easily.

I’m not sure about the design, but the only thing that I could imagine someone wanting done differently may be the dead pedal. I sent a drawing of the flat area available and they pretty much made the pedal that exact size. Their designs on my other cars have been more of just a rectangle that covers some of the area. I kinda like it, but others may want a smaller/simpler design.

To mount, you take off the thin metal covers and then drill. The brake and clutch pedals mount with machine screws and lock nuts. The gas pedal and dead pedal mount with self tapping screws. I might need to go back and work on the dead pedal mounting. I got longer screws than supplied, and still didn’t get a solid footing for the screws. I need to pull back the carpet and see what I’m working with. Might need to drill deeper and get even longer screws.

koozy

3000 Post Club
Yah, the dead pedal needs some more work IMO to be visually appealing, functionally I'm sure it's fine. It just looks odd, aside from the odd shape there should be some sort of symmetry with the holes, the other pedals look okay.