Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

SLD Pumaspeed X-47-R used only 4000k Miles with Large Bore Elbow

Trader history for FiestaDelDiablo (0)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hybrid Turbo 4k miles rebuilt w/new seals Pumaspeed X47-R w/ large bore intake elbow
Pumaspeed Hybrid Turbo with only 4k miles on it. I had it rebuilt before i was going to sell it only because i have a friend at a reputable turbo manufacturer. The turbo is from a car that was totaled after a drivers side impact during an accident. This is the X47-R that makes the most power out of any of their hybrid turbo line. It also includes the standard internal wastegate set to 11bddThis hybrid also was ordered with new oem housing and the optional black finish. I also am including the R-Sport large bore stainless steel intake elbow thats brand new. Received it in the mail 3-1/2 weeks after the turbo, needless to say i couldnt wait to install the turbo and the elbow came too late. These items go for over $1700 shipped from Pumaspeed, but im only looking to get $1150.00 for everthing shown, without shipping charges. Messsge me for shipping cost. That price has been dropped. Please let me know if you have any questions. 5EE39347-F76E-4EB8-9031-DC06CA19B1E6.jpeg

TyphoonFiST

9000 Post Club
Premium Account
Either way this Turbo is a good deal.....Its just the same as buying another used turbo off another member...its all buyer beware! GLWS! [rockon]

Status
Not open for further replies.