Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Mountune Cat-Back Exhaust

Trader history for VirtualRonin (1)

VirtualRonin

Active Military
Selling my Mountune Cat-Back since I replaced it with an Enhance Performance Ultimate Cat-Back.

It is in good condition, had it on the car for about 1 year. Includes 3 Cobb uprated exhaust hangers, clamps, and a used (still good) gasket. I cleaned up the slip joint sections as they had some surface corrosion.

Asking $550 shipped (CONUS) **SOLD**

I had some trouble removing the "S" section from the straight section. I ended up heating the slip joint and tried wiggling it out at first but in the end I had to give it a few whacks with a rubber mallet to separate them. That ended up putting a small, dime sized dent in the "S" pipe. It's very shallow so I don't think it'll have any effect on performance.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

TyphoonFiST

9000 Post Club
Premium Account
This is a great price with shipping to any where in the Continental U.S. for anyone looking to upgrade their exhaust for summer time fun! Mountune has always made top notch parts! [party]

Last edited:
OP
VirtualRonin

VirtualRonin

Active Military
Thread Starter #4
Any drone issues with Mountune?
It's definitely louder vs the stock system at highway cruising speeds but compared to what I have on my car now (catless + 3" non-resonated) I would say the Mountune has very little drone.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Spaceman_Spiff

+1 for Mountune. I have it on my car and love it.

Sent from my spaceship using Tapatalk