Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

SPEC-D taillights and whoosh black FMIC new in sealed factory boxes

Trader history for apex1 (0)

TyphoonFiST

9000 Post Club
Premium Account
You don't buy new parts anyway so why does it matter? His site works pretty well and it's clean so I'm cool with it.

Sent from my LG-LS997 using Tapatalk
Buuuwahahahahah! Good one !He is literally one of the few places I buy from that's for sure!

Sent from my SM-N950U1 using Tapatalk

You don't buy new parts anyway so why does it matter? His site works pretty well and it's clean so I'm cool with it.

Sent from my LG-LS997 using Tapatalk
I have bought parts from Ron. I don't understand what's the big deal, his site would be a lot friendlier if it had categories. I'm not bashing him, but sorting all items by manufacturer (basically how his "a to z" works) seems silly.

ron@whoosh

3000 Post Club
Vendor
Premium Account
I have bought parts from Ron. I don't understand what's the big deal, his site would be a lot friendlier if it had categories. I'm not bashing him, but sorting all items by manufacturer (basically how his "a to z" works) seems silly.
We are working on a new version of the site with categories and we have many new parts coming so it's truly needed

Stop by our FB page, we have rear window vents and a crossover pipe kit now[like]

These parts will make their way over here as well....

The site is a little basic but it's totally okay with the amount of selection he has, it's not like it's 300 pages of stuff spanning several thousand items.