Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

SPEC-D taillights and whoosh black FMIC new in sealed factory boxes

Trader history for apex1 (0)

I have for sale a set of red/smoke Spec-D taillights and a whoosh black (no logo) FMIC for sale. They are both in their unopened, factory packaging. From Ron the taillights are $225 shipped and the intercooler is $350 shipped. I am selling the taillights for $190 and the FMIC for $300. These are for local pickup only in the Columbus, OH area. Shipping costs too much since I have no UPS or FedEx account. Come inspect them and buy them. If you have an account with a shipper and you want to send me a label, then I’m happy to stick the label on and ship it to you at your expense. Otherwise, these are a good deal for somebody local to Central Ohio.

This will come as no surprise to those of us who have talked to Ron, but he is coming through and items are no longer for sale.

Last edited:

TyphoonFiST

9000 Post Club
Premium Account
I have for sale a set of red/smoke Spec-D taillights and a whoosh black (no logo) FMIC for sale. They are both in their unopened, factory packaging. From Ron the taillights are $225 shipped and the intercooler is $350 shipped. I am selling the taillights for $190 and the FMIC for $300. These are for local pickup only in the Columbus, OH area. Shipping costs too much since I have no UPS or FedEx account. Come inspect them and buy them. If you have an account with a shipper and you want to send me a label, then I’m happy to stick the label on and ship it to you at your expense. Otherwise, these are a good deal for somebody local to Central Ohio.
Usps that shit dawg..

Sent from my SM-N950U1 using Tapatalk

TyphoonFiST

9000 Post Club
Premium Account
Usps ftw, those lights wouldnt be more than $40 to ship
This is what I'm saying.... I've went to FedEx....UPS and then to USPS to find out it was like 1/2 of the others for shipping!

OP
apex1
Thread Starter #11
Apparently. Shipping IS pretty hard. [scratch]
Hey--thanks for the smart@#* comment. It is that shipping is expensive on items this large, but you would have had to read and understand my original post to figure that out. Anyway, Ron is coming through so items are no longer for sale.

Hey--thanks for the smart@#* comment. It is that shipping is expensive on items this large, but you would have had to read and understand my original post to figure that out. Anyway, Ron is coming through so items are no longer for sale.
Always happy to help. [like] [tongue] [grinking] [thumb]

Did you already ship this back? I'm in Columbus, I'd be interested in those taillights if you still have them.

OP
apex1
Thread Starter #14
Did you already ship this back? I'm in Columbus, I'd be interested in those taillights if you still have them.
I dropped them off at UPS this afternoon after lunch. Sorry. But a new set shipped from Ron really is pretty inexpensive. And it is hard to beat his service.

Its alphabetical! What more could you ask for?

Exhaust side by side and suspension and exterior parts ect.
Would be nice to compare them side by side with out searching all the pages to find that one thing you were looking for.

TyphoonFiST

9000 Post Club
Premium Account
Exhaust side by side and suspension and exterior parts ect.
Would be nice to compare them side by side with out searching all the pages to find that one thing you were looking for.
By looks? We all know not to judge books by their covers dawg!