Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

WTB FiST in STL area

Trader history for BeeK (0)

BeeK

Hey guys I am looking for my first FiST. I am willing to drive up to 5 hours in any direction if the price is right. Prefer white, black or blue with Recaro option. Looking to spend 11-13k on a car with less than 60k miles. I am also open to other options just throwing out my preferences. Thanks!

OP
B

BeeK

Thread Starter #2
Edit: I have been looking at a bunch of websites and found a few options, just looking to see if anyone here is looking to sell!

Hey guys I am looking for my first FiST. I am willing to drive up to 5 hours in any direction if the price is right. Prefer white, black or blue with Recaro option. Looking to spend 11-13k on a car with less than 60k miles. I am also open to other options just throwing out my preferences. Thanks!
Hi. We have a St Louis group on Facebook, it's called St. Louis ST & RS Enthusiasts and is run by the guys at Panda. I bet someone in there could help point you to one. There have been a few guys selling or who have sold theirs in the last couple of months.