Hello and welcome to our Fiesta ST Forum community! Is this your first visit?
Register

See the top rated post in this thread. Click here

User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
11 Likes

Thread: Hi from San Francisco

0%
    Rate Transaction

Medals

City
    San Francisco
    State
    CA
    Country
    United States
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Guest-only advertisement. Register or Log In now!
    Quote Originally Posted by The_Consultant View Post
    Just took a test drive in an ‘18 FiST and had some good fun...I’m pretty shy and didn’t want to terrify my salesperson with harder driving. Also a shame my local Ford ‘ship isn’t near any twisty roads at all.

The other shame was that I think I knew more about the car than the salesperson. So, I’m turning back to you all: any major changes between model years 14-18? The car I drove today had a reverse camera, which is something I didn’t know was available. (It’s not on my criterion for purchase)
    This post should help you!
    http://www.fiestastforum.com/forum/t...ough-the-Years

0%
    Rate Transaction

Medals

City
    Sf
    State
    CA
    Country
    United States
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thx for not flaming me to use the search function. Good thread

Member 326 Rep Points
    0%
    Rate Transaction

Medals
    Earned First 5 Rep Points Earned First 25 Rep Points Earned First 75 Rep Points Earned First 100 Rep Points  
    City
    Los Angeles
    State
    CA
    Country
    United States
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Just took a test drive in an ‘18 FiST and had some good fun...I’m pretty shy and didn’t want to terrify my salesperson with harder driving. Also a shame my local Ford ‘ship isn’t near any twisty roads at all.

The other shame was that I think I knew more about the car than the salesperson. So, I’m turning back to you all: any major changes between model years 14-18? The car I drove today had a reverse camera, which is something I didn’t know was available. (It’s not on my criterion for purchase)
    Are you set on Motlen Orange? I actually found I prefer Orange Spice kts what I ordered and am about to take delivery on. Yes I got the Smoke Storm Recaro’s . Hit me up in pm as I do know an out of state dealership that has a 2017 Orange Spice with Smoke Storm Recaros and nothing else. You might get a smoking deal out of them.

Senior Member 618 Rep Points TyphoonFiST's Avatar
    Ratings | Rate Transaction

Medals
    Earned First 5 Rep Points Earned First 25 Rep Points Earned First 75 Rep Points Earned First 100 Rep Points  
    City
    Blaine
    State
    MN
    Country
    United States
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

when I bought mine in 15' I was gone on a test drive for about 45 mins...testing my cars abilities!
    Is this your bush? Are you king of the forest?

0%
    Rate Transaction

Medals

City
    Sf
    State
    CA
    Country
    United States
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Dpro View Post
    Are you set on Motlen Orange? I actually found I prefer Orange Spice kts what I ordered and am about to take delivery on. Yes I got the Smoke Storm Recaro’s . Hit me up in pm as I do know an out of state dealership that has a 2017 Orange Spice with Smoke Storm Recaros and nothing else. You might get a smoking deal out of them.
    I'm partial to the more red'ish hue of the molten vs the more yellow spice...that being said, I haven't seen the spice in person. Just going off all the forum and google pics I can find of the 2 in different lighting situations.

A smoking deal would be rad as perhaps the small technical changes made w the '17...but let me see what I can find first w molten orange. Very much appreciate the lead!

Member 326 Rep Points
    0%
    Rate Transaction

Medals
    City
    Los Angeles
    State
    CA
    Country
    United States
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'm partial to the more red'ish hue of the molten vs the more yellow spice...that being said, I haven't seen the spice in person. Just going off all the forum and google pics I can find of the 2 in different lighting situations.

A smoking deal would be rad as perhaps the small technical changes made w the '17...but let me see what I can find first w molten orange. Very much appreciate the lead!
    Well I wanted a Performance Blue had decided I was ok with a Magnetic in 17 and then in the fall of 17 saw a Orange Spice in the sunlight and it jus jumped. The color is awesome in the sunlight. I personally am not a Red fan so the fact that Molten goes red outside of the Sun turned me off. The Orange Spice actually goes more toward a burnt orange and almst copperish outside of the sun not so much yellow.
    I wound up with an 18 so I got the back up up camera. I also got a great deal at $19,678 before tax and license.

0%
    Rate Transaction

Medals

City
    Sf
    State
    CA
    Country
    United States
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

that is a great deal on a new car. would love that price OTD but think just being in CA reduces my haggling power

Member 326 Rep Points
    0%
    Rate Transaction

Medals
    City
    Los Angeles
    State
    CA
    Country
    United States
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

that is a great deal on a new car. would love that price OTD but think just being in CA reduces my haggling power
    Ah my OTD was pretty much $22,478 Tax and lic is a .... here in California. Though $19,678 before for a Option color($595) Recaros($1995) Ebony Wheels($375) car is still a great deal. Thats 5k off sticker. At least 2k below invoice. Take those options off and you would have a base ST for $16,678. Roughly.

0%
    Rate Transaction

Medals

City
    Sf
    State
    CA
    Country
    United States
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ah totally!

Member 326 Rep Points
    0%
    Rate Transaction

Medals
    City
    Los Angeles
    State
    CA
    Country
    United States
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Guest-only advertisement. Register or Log In now!
    Ah totally!
    You can dicker here it just depends. I actually went through a couple of dealers before arriving at the one I did they happened to have a 17 arriving and it was the same setup I ordered....But i got buay and it arrived and I about to go up to the dealership and buy it and it got sold. I can safely say I got lucky as I got turned pver to the fleet manager and he was like hell I will just order you one.
    It was 1k more than I was going to get the 2017 for. Then the rebates rose and I got a hold of a 2k private cash deal and the next thing you new i was dropping $5400 off sticker. Lol So ordering actually worked out real well. My car is due to arrive any day now too!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12