Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Trade in Value?

Ford ST

2000 Post Club
He hasnt looked hard enough. Dodges are really cheap used and if you get a last year model new there also some killer deals at least in CA.
He cannot afford more than 20K. 22K out the door Max. It has to be a crew cab, and most of them around here are quad cabs. Low mileage, and no major wrecks.

Sent from my LG-LS997 using Tapatalk

me32

1000 Post Club
He cannot afford more than 20K. 22K out the door Max. It has to be a crew cab, and most of them around here are quad cabs. Low mileage, and no major wrecks.

There out there. But he might have to travel to get it. The longer he waits the more he can save. The more options he will have. If hes in a rush then he might end up settling.

Ford ST

2000 Post Club
He will probably end up getting nothing for a long time. All the ones he fines in his price range have salvage titles. Trucks are high in the southeast. He looks all the time even took one home not too long ago, but found out it was in a major wreck.

me32

1000 Post Club
He will probably end up getting nothing for a long time. All the ones he fines in his price range have salvage titles. Trucks are high in the southeast. He looks all the time even took one home not too long ago, but found out it was in a major wreck.

Well waiting is never a bad option. Interesting how trucks hold a higher value in the southeast. Im guessing tough winters?

Ford ST

2000 Post Club
Well waiting is never a bad option. Interesting how trucks hold a higher value in the southeast. Im guessing tough winters?
People are obsessed with trucks down here. They have used car dealerships that specialize in selling jacked up chrome trucks. At the Mitsubishi car dealership the whole front row is nothing but used jacked up trucks. I don't understand.

OP
K
Thread Starter #26
In my search I've looked at just about every manufacturer. My goals were to stay under 18k so I could be in a similar payment, under 100k miles, clean carfax, and something that I felt was sporty. I'm not huge on the styling of f150's, I'm also not a huge fan of the Silverado's styling pre 2012, RAM's I am picky about the trim packages, which led me to the Tundra. Also where I live trucks are pulling in a premium right now and good deals my require traveling to.