Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

New FiST in Indy

Greetings from Indianapolis....I'm a long time Dubber who was most recently a card carrying member of the MINI Cooper cult (Clubman and Countryman). Suffice it to say, I'm pleasantly surprised to now be rolling a Ford (Fiesta no less)...and loving it!
I've had my Molten Orange (a color I was unsure about, but it's quickly grown on me), ST for about a week now. I'm running out of excuses to take random/short trips with it. My wife has caught onto my many trips to the store...

I don't "plan" on getting to crazy with mods, but we'll see how that goes...I have a habit for disregarding such plans.

First impressions-
Despite all the complaints about MFT, I'm thoroughly impressed by how intuitive it is. The navigation/infotainment is much better than my wife's $30k+ Outback.

Although my FiST doesn't feel as solid or have the fit and finish of my MINIs or VW/Audis, it more than makes up for it in driving personality... My only current concern is how long before my FiST begin chasing down mysterious cabin rattles.

Other than my car, my hobbies include DJing (regionally), seeing live music, OCRs (e.g. Spartan Races, Tough Mudder, GoRuck, etc), backpacking/hiking, and tattoo collecting.

I look forward to contributing to the community.

MKVIIST

5000 Post Club
Staff Member
Premium Account
Welcome aboard IndyFiST. I'm a former Mini S owner myself, glad to hear you and enjoying the new FiST. As for cabin noise, I did experience two but they were addressed at the dealer and I'm been rattle free ever since.