Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

FS: Team Dynamics Pro Race 1.2 15x8 w/ Yokohama Advan Neova AD08R Tires

Trader history for engiekev (0)

SOLD Team Dynamics Pro Race 1.2 15x8 w/ Yokohama Advan Neova AD08R Tires

Driven on street for ~1000 miles, did not see track use. Selling the car so these will go too. Will ship at buyers expense

*SOLD*

Team Dynamics Pro Race 1.2
15x8
35mm offset
4x108 lug
63.4mm hub bore

Yokohama Advan Neova AD08R
205/50r15 86V
Tires are ~0.26" tread depth Less

Last edited:
OP
E
Thread Starter #7
Had some questions on the wheels, to clarify they are flat black color, and they are the original factory color. They are no scratches/bubbles/etc. or any defects on the wheels, they are like new condition. One of the photos shows a little water spot from after I cleaned them, check the other photos to see, and I can always take more if you would like.

Thanks!

OP
E
Thread Starter #8
Had some questions on the wheels, to clarify they are flat black color, and they are the original factory color. They are no scratches/bubbles/etc. or any defects on the wheels, they are like new condition. One of the photos shows a little water spot from after I cleaned them, check the other photos to see, and I can always take more if you would like.

Also here is the best pic I had with the wheels on the car, unfortunately didnt take many

Thanks!