Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

exhaust

thinking of changing my exhaust not doing many mods only kn filter. not sure size to go for 2.5 or 3inch resonated cat back cobra exhaust is their any benefits with 3iinch over 2.5

Yes. But.

3 inch is not necessary unless there is a need to evacuate greater volume of exhaust gasses. A larger turbo with associated intake and fueling mods would benefit from large diameter tubing.

If you never plan on installing a larger turbo, go for the 2.5 inch. Hybrid turbo options are likely fine with 2.5 as well.

A caveat, I have 3 inch exhaust installed (Thermal R&D from Mr. Ron Whoosh), and have not bothered with any warranty voiding large turbo, yet.. though... Whoosh does have quite a selection...

Sent from my iPhone using Glue and macaroni

TyphoonFiST

9000 Post Club
Premium Account
thinking of changing my exhaust not doing many mods only kn filter. not sure size to go for 2.5 or 3inch resonated cat back cobra exhaust is their any benefits with 3iinch over 2.5
Get the scorpion exhaust...there are some good audio files on YouTube for it also....I got a thermal not to long ago from another member for a good price lightly used. Then whoosh started carrying scorpion exhaust...grr... scorpion sounds great!

Sent from my SM-N950U1 using Tapatalk