Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Greetings from Western MA

Hello everyone, just over a month ago I purchased my 2015 Fiesta ST (White) with ~35K miles. It was a one-owner vehicle purchased from a Subaru dealership in CT. This car is nearly flawless and is clear the previous owner took care of it. It also has the Recaro seat package, which definitely completes the character of the car.

So far I love this car and it is arguably one of the most fun cars I've driven/owned. This vehicle serves as my daily driver and certainly makes my ~1 hour commute fun, especially pulling 36-37 mpg.

Previous vehicles include (in order of ownership) a Volvo S60 2.5T with many bolt-ons, BMW 328i X-Drive (E90 LCI) mostly suspension mods, and a BMW 335i X-Drive (F30) with some bolt-ons.

My other vehicle is a C6 Z06, and I have to said its a tough call between the FiST and the Vette when it comes to driver enjoyment.

Plans for the car will likely be limited to bolt-on's. The first thing I've purchased is the recently developed Short Shift Kit and Solid Bushings from Whoosh Motorsports, so I'm looking forward to installing that soon. Next I will look at FMIC and Accessport, from what I've read it seems that these are pretty essential when it comes to reliable and consistent power.

Looking forward to learning more from everyone here and enjoying the car for some time to come!

-Brian

Last edited: